• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hong Kong

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hong Kong"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by phil5476 View Post
    Going for 'CUK forum **** of 2012'?

Nearly there.
    Coming from a bloke that can't use google internationally.

It appears I have some competition for that award.

Leave a comment:

• phil5476
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Here you go. Hope this helps.
    Going for 'CUK forum **** of 2012'?

Nearly there.
    Last edited by administrator; 14 September 2012, 15:56. Reason: No nastiness here please. Keep it civil.

Leave a comment:

• Vandalay
    replied
    Why not have a chat with one of the international agencies such as Robert Walters and get referred to an agent in HK?

Leave a comment:

• GreenLabel
    replied
    The best one I've found is JobsDB. Seems to be the most popular.
    Last edited by GreenLabel; 6 September 2012, 02:55. Reason: Re-formatted link.

Leave a comment:

• Contreras
    replied
    Might have more luck searching for "recruitment consultant" on LinkedIn and narrowing the search to Hong Kong / Asia.

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    Originally posted by phil5476 View Post
    I'm looking for a contract in Hong Kong but I am not sure where to look.
    Er, Hong Kong, perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Here you go. Hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• phil5476
    started a topic Hong Kong

Hong Kong

I'm looking for a contract in Hong Kong but I am not sure where to look.

In the UK there are many job sites but the one that is most popular with agents is Jobserve (IMO). What is the Hong Kong equivalent, the website that carries the most contract ads?

Thanks

Phil

Working...
X