• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Contact with EU client using QDOS contract template"

Collapse

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by baztion View Post
    I know as I am the first company in the chain i am responsible for being IR35 compliant.
    Er, not exactly. YourCo always sits at one end of the supply chain, but YourCo isn’t always responsible for administering IR35. It is only responsible if the rest of the supply chain is fully overseas, which means no UK intermediary above YourCo (you say direct), but also no overseas client that also has a UK Permanent Establishment. That may be true, but the way you’ve expressed this suggests that you don’t really understand it.

What comments are you expecting about the QDOS contract? I assume it has been defined competently w/r to IR35 and commercial terms, but the contract is secondary to your actual working practices. When you have an IR35 “contract review”, the working practices are more important, insofar as you know them.

Leave a comment:

• baztion
    replied
    No comments to the QDOS contract?

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by baztion View Post
    Any other things I should be concerned about?
    Yes. Working practises.
    If you've not already done so, read the guides to the right ----------------->>>

Leave a comment:

• baztion
    started a topic Contact with EU client using QDOS contract template

Contact with EU client using QDOS contract template

Hi all

I am looking to sign a 6 month deal with a EU client and I have proposed we use the "QDOS direct to end client contract template" to define our b2b relationship.
    https://www.qdoscontractor.com/ir35/...ract-templates

My Clients are EU companies startup and mid sized that I am consulting from from my home in the UK but occasionally go for meetings. I know as I am the first company in the chain i am responsible for being IR35 compliant.

as so many other post I of course have to get a statement of work and stick to this. Any other things I should be concerned about?

All the best.

Working...
X