• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: iContract

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "iContract"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Remember iProfile? Apparently they're still going as I got a mail from them this week:

Having recently acquired iProfile, we are working hard to meet with the requirements of the new GDPR data protection legislation coming in May this year.

Our records show you previously submitted your CV to iProfile, either through a recruitment agency or via a job application and therefore kindly ask you to update your details.

To help you understand how an employer may evaluate your CV we can also provide a FREE expert CV review.

To update your details, please click on the link below:

Whether you're actively looking for a new job or simply open to new opportunities, you can take advantage of our smart matching technology that will notify you of any suitable job vacancies, as they arise.

We look forward to staying in touch.

Best regards

Jobzooma Support Team
    Can't be bothered clicking on the link provided as iProfile was absolute tosh...

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    VALUATION
    (PRE-MONEY):
    £2,999,370

Wow.
    Wow indeed. £3m valuation.

"- The proprietary algorithm matches contractors to contracts.
    - Contractors find suitable contracts based on skill set, availability and day rate.
    - Recruiters and employers can instantly connect and chat with candidates".

As mentioned a job board without agencies a la Contractor Club et al.

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Looks like another platform to cut out agencies - "Connecting Contractors with Recruiters"
    Have only seen about 50 of these start and fail.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    True I still get a random poorly targeted email one or twice a year from these jokers... elevate should be renamed to irritate!
    So do I despite having demanded to remove me from their mailing list and delete my CV form their database.

jmo21
    Any better than the one you mentioned in your first forum post?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ml#post2420697

“It all started with a throwaway comment. As professional contractors, how could we take control and enjoy the work-life balance we all sought in an era of increased flexible working?”

That’s usually how all these forum posts usually start!
    Agree it looks like he created this handle to flog his platform. The "CEO" is a 28 year old with hardly any experience at all

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Is it going to be like the god awful Elevate platform. What is that all about?
    True I still get a random poorly targeted email one or twice a year from these jokers... elevate should be renamed to irritate!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Is it going to be like the god awful Elevate platform. What is that all about?

Leave a comment:

• jmo21
    replied
    Originally posted by OneJag View Post
    Anybody used or even thinking of using iContract ? - IContract is an online platform to connect contractors with recruiters.

Just came across them on Linkedin
    Any better than the one you mentioned in your first forum post?

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ml#post2420697

“It all started with a throwaway comment. As professional contractors, how could we take control and enjoy the work-life balance we all sought in an era of increased flexible working?”

That’s usually how all these forum posts usually start!
    Last edited by jmo21; 31 January 2018, 20:18.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Not for recruiters they don't.

And from what I can see, none of them do "exactly that" when you look at what they actually do.
    They do it for free for me that's good enough. So far these websites and some personal contacts have always provided me with contracts. So absolutely no need for another middleman

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    LinkedIn, JobServe, Jobsite., totaljobs, cwjobs, etc already do exactly that for free
    Not for recruiters they don't.

And from what I can see, none of them do "exactly that" when you look at what they actually do.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Anybody used or even thinking of using iContract ? - IContract is an online platform to connect contractors with recruiters.

LinkedIn, JobServe, Jobsite., totaljobs, cwjobs, etc already do exactly that for free

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    They are looking for funding on Seedrs - I was reading their plans and pitch this afternoon.

https://www.seedrs.com/icontract
    VALUATION
    (PRE-MONEY):
    £2,999,370

Wow.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    They are looking for funding on Seedrs - I was reading their plans and pitch this afternoon.

https://www.seedrs.com/icontract

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied

I don't think they differ from the miserable failure that was Contractorclub. I'll pass.

Leave a comment:

• OneJag
    started a topic iContract

iContract

Working...
X