• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone with Harvey Nash at the minute?"

Collapse

• Frances
    replied
    I'm with HN and have never asked them about weekly pay. They pay on time, not had any problems with them.

Leave a comment:

• kevpuk
    replied
    Been with HN on this gig for a couple of years(!) and never asked about weekly......tbh, would likely only bother looking in to weekly if I had concerns over agency; happy (famous last words, I hope not!) with HN solvency and they have never skipped a beat in paying on time.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Elliegirl View Post
    I seriously love weekly pay; it's like a little bit of Xmas every Friday. I'm with Badenoch and Clark and I shall miss it when I'm gone as not many agencies/clients do it.
    Why don't you just pay yourself a wage and divis monthly so you get your little bit of Xmas and then it doesn't matter what your company's payment terms are with the client.

Leave a comment:

• adubya
    replied
    I'm with Alexander Mann currently, (as above) 30 days payment in arrears but weekly payments. Reliable also, seem sound.

Leave a comment:

• Elliegirl
    replied
    I seriously love weekly pay; it's like a little bit of Xmas every Friday. I'm with Badenoch and Clark and I shall miss it when I'm gone as not many agencies/clients do it.

Leave a comment:

• vadhert
    replied
    HN are good payers. Last time I used them (Just over a year ago) they were doing weekly payments.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by tractor123 View Post
    I am with HN. They said they don't do weekly pay, but I insisted and they agreed... worth a try
    Funny........ seeing as they actually have a schedule online, which says Monthly, but actually details weekly payments for that month:-

https://www.harveynash.com/pdf/2015-...t-Schedule.pdf

Maybe, they are another one that tries it on?

Leave a comment:

• tractor123
    replied
    I am with HN. They said they don't do weekly pay, but I insisted and they agreed... worth a try

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Alexander Mann offer 30 day payment terms from point of timesheet approval, if this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Boney M
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Dunno. Have you asked them?
    Not in contract with them, otherwise I would ask

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Dunno. Have you asked them?

Leave a comment:

• Boney M
    started a topic Anyone with Harvey Nash at the minute?

Anyone with Harvey Nash at the minute?

Do they still do weekly pay?

Working...
X