• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "What the frick is this for a job advert"

Collapse

• gixxer
    replied
    which line is it?

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    ITHR. A bunch of tulip sticks who got a lot of traction in Vodafone. Was a bunch of contractors who got on the PS list to conciliate invoices. Branched out into recruitment.

Darren Spore is your man, i.e the guy at ITHR who is recruiting for this if you give them a call. (I don't think he really exists)
    Last edited by clearedforlanding; 26 November 2015, 14:31.

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by tdhgeek007 View Post
    If that doesn't break the record for repetition..... I don't know what does?
    The Skol song?

Leave a comment:

• LucidDementia
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    Wonder what technologies they want?
    None. It's 2nd line.

Leave a comment:

• tdhgeek007
    replied
    If that doesn't break the record for repetition..... I don't know what does?

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Wonder what technologies they want?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Or failed attempt at keyword stuffing for SEO?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    An agent who doesn't understand the first thing about how to write a convincing job ad.

Leave a comment:

• Boney M
    started a topic What the frick is this for a job advert

What the frick is this for a job advert

2nd Line Support Engineer: Office 365 - City of London - November-25-2015 (EdVh3)

Working...
X