• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cheapest Professional Indemnity Insurance ?"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Cheapest does not been best. (See AtW)

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    They seem good, cheaper than what i've already seen. What's a decent ammount to part with given a turnover of 60K, 80K, 100K, 120K, 140K?

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    I use these guys:

http://www.trafalgar.uk.com/

Leave a comment:

• boredsenseless
    replied
    Originally posted by teabag
    Where is the best / cheapest place to go ?. I'm aware that Randall Dorling will do £ 1 miliion for about £200 through the PCG... But wanted to find out whether there is in fact anything more competitive...
    Remember you get what you pay for, you don't want the cheapest you want the best cover. Some of the cheapest are so restrictive you could never actually make a claim anyway so you may as well keep the cash.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I used the PCG one as it includes Public Liability and employer liability in the £200 it costs - plus the £200 was pretty competitive anyway.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• teabag
    started a topic Cheapest Professional Indemnity Insurance ?

Cheapest Professional Indemnity Insurance ?

Where is the best / cheapest place to go ?. I'm aware that Randall Dorling will do £ 1 miliion for about £200 through the PCG... But wanted to find out whether there is in fact anything more competitive...

Working...
X