• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone worked through Burns Sheehan ?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Intention View Post
    they've got some great feedback on their site !:

What our clients think

"They have developed into a genuine partner to our business and set the standard for what we expect in our recruiting partners."

Mike Foley, Manager, Staffing at eBay UK
    Ask him how his brother Axel is doing for me please...

Leave a comment:

• Intention
    replied
    lol

"Prompt delivery, would use again, A+++++++++++++++++++++++"

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    An Ebay recommendation that they've re-written.

Probably, it originally said 'prompt delivery and good packaging'

Leave a comment:

• The Spartan
    replied
    I work through burns sheehan here and I've not signed the opt out, I did get the contract changed though.

Leave a comment:

• Intention
    replied
    they've got some great feedback on their site !:

What our clients think

"They have developed into a genuine partner to our business and set the standard for what we expect in our recruiting partners."

Mike Foley, Manager, Staffing at eBay UK

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Anyone else not find their company number on their site?

Their registered office doesn't match Companies House either.

I would certainly be asking them about this.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 9 July 2014, 11:07.

Leave a comment:

• Intention
    started a topic Anyone worked through Burns Sheehan ?

Anyone worked through Burns Sheehan ?

I might have an opportunity with them.

Do they pay on time? Pushy with OPT-Out ? any clauses to be wary of in the contract?

here is their website

thanks
    Last edited by administrator; 9 July 2014, 12:09. Reason: Link removed - use Google if you want to look them up

Working...
X