• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "The ERG are still not happy"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Ideally Tory Scum want to suck in Labour into supporting the "deal", so having a group of "radical Tory Scum" like ERG would put pressure on Labour

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I wonder what kind of "research" they actually do
    Prawn cocktail flavour crisps and disaster capitalism.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    ERG is basically like Hitler creating Jewish Research Institute

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    There seems to be more and more of these Tory splinter groups popping up:

Northern Research Group | Conservative Home

Letter to the Telegraph | Sir Edward Leigh

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So still no return to LSD then?

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Nobody seems to know.

European Research Group

The ERG has drawn criticism for its lack of transparency regarding its use of public funds to carry out research.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    started a topic The ERG are still not happy

The ERG are still not happy

The ERG are still not happy, in fact they are a bunch of blackmailers; each time they get something, they want something else on top.

According to several senior MPs on the 70-strong European Research Group (ERG), its membership is evenly divided between those who say they will “suck it up”and vote for a deal even if the prime minister has to give some ground, and those who would be prepared to rebel and withhold support in protest if he moves from his current hardline positions.
    Conservative MPs threaten rebellion on Brexit deal | Brexit | The Guardian

Working...
X