• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "EU merely the continuation of Hitler's plans"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    Ah, the same "satire" on display from Jo Brand, Terry Christian and various others who post that leavers deserve to die. Ha ha. You're a chunt and you know it. Never mind me needing a sign, you need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you really are vs. who you think you are.
    Looks like you'll need a really big sign post, to go with that chip on your shoulder Try not to get triggered in the meantime though eh, fella?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    And? Where was I celebrating anyone being killed? Maybe the satire was a little too subtle for you fella? I'll add a sign post next time so that it's easier for you to understand
    Ah, the same "satire" on display from Jo Brand, Terry Christian and various others who post that leavers deserve to die. Ha ha. You're a chunt and you know it. Never mind me needing a sign, you need to look in the mirror and re-evaluate who you really are vs. who you think you are.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    And yet...
    And? Where was I celebrating anyone being killed? Maybe the satire was a little too subtle for you fella? I'll add a sign post next time so that it's easier for you to understand

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    I go back to my original post, anyone who celebrates the killing of other humans is ill.
    And yet...

Please tell me he's a poster on here and voted out in 2016

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Yep, nothing to back up the "i've got a t-shirt" bull-tulip. Soldier ..... oh yeah

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Tedious ill-informed twaddle deleted again

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    And the ones that came further down the pecking order ended up shooting gazelles in the bush!!

Yeah, you tell yourself that fella if it makes you feel good, but the truth is, unless you went to private school and got into Sandhurst, you only joined the army as there were very little other career options open to you.

Not smart enough to go to Uni ... Try a YTS. Oh, not even smart enough to do a YTS? Damn fella, I'm afraid it's the army for you

And as for you saying you got the t-shirt. Don't make us laugh. You've never seen any action so you're no more a soldier than us who haven't served. Wearing khaki and doing cross country doesn't mean you'd hack it if you went into combat so don't try to pretend you're something you're not.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The thick kids at my school ended up going in the army
    And the ones that came further down the pecking order ended up shooting gazelles in the bush!!

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post

The number of these so called 'hard men' who end up with severe psychiatric disorders from combat is above fifty percent for particularly terrifying combat. However if that's your backwards definition of a 'hard man', which it surely is, given you're an perpetual buffoon on these forums, feel free to go join them. Can't hack it? Thought not.
    You are the only one attempting to draw definitions here, and as with most of your twaddle, doing so very poorly.

As for "hacking it", I've been there and got the t-shirt.

Unlike you.............you blouse!

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by rogerfederer View Post
    What a tool you are.

The number of these so called 'hard men' who end up with severe psychiatric disorders from combat is above fifty percent for particularly terrifying combat. However if that's your backwards definition of a 'hard man', which it surely is, given you're an perpetual buffoon on these forums, feel free to go join them. Can't hack it? Thought not.
    It's certainly interesting, and a little sad, seeing their PTSD being played out in these public forums. Unfortunately they are brainwashed to believe they need to be 'hard men' and not seek help; the result though is what we see fairly frequently in the news, ex-servicemen committing suicide or worse, taking others with them.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Got to love it when someone that has neither the stones and/or abilities to join the military waxes on at length about what is required.

Stick to shooting animals featherbrain, they are much more of a match for your intellect.

'ability' to join the army? ha ha, don't make me laugh. The thick kids at my school ended up going in the army as there were no other choices for them. The army is only a choice for those who go to Eton and end up at Sandhurst - for the rest of you, you're just fodder

As you were private

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I was definitely celebrating the sinking of a then enemy asset - an asset that could've caused us a tulipload of problems. Excellent work by Commander Chris Wreford-Brown and his crew aboard the Conqueror - thank **** he wasn't a bedwetting twunt like yourself.

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You're the one who said I celebrated their deaths. The response I gave was to the sinking of the ship.
    So despite originally claiming you wasn't celebrating the deaths, you now admit you was, although you're hiding it behind 'I was celebrating the ship sinking', as if the ship and the sailors are separate.

I go back to my original post, anyone who celebrates the killing of other humans is ill.

Leave a comment:

• rogerfederer
    replied
    Got to love it when someone that has neither the stones and/or abilities to join the military waxes on at length about what is required.

Stick to shooting animals featherbrain, they are much more of a match for your intellect.

What a tool you are.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    WSoldiers need to be brainwashed this way else they can't be trusted to fellow orders; you need to remove the 'human' side of conflict to get a soldier to kill another human being.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Deflecting now? Feeling a bit embarrassed that you celebrated the deaths? Maybe that shows you have some conscience, which is something.

As for me 'attacking' your post and for me saying you celebrated their deaths ... you posted a dancing banana to the previous post that we sank the former USS Pheonix. Tell me how this isn't you celebrating their deaths, or at the very least, the sinking of a ship that resulted in their deaths?

Maybe be a bit more circumspect next time eh?
    I was definitely celebrating the sinking of a then enemy asset - an asset that could've caused us a tulipload of problems. Excellent work by Commander Chris Wreford-Brown and his crew aboard the Conqueror - thank **** he wasn't a bedwetting twunt like yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X