• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Why I'll be voting Tory"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Thick as a plank, aren't you?
    I wouldn't bother getting dual Irish nationality if I were you, it's not as if you could be employed anywhere outside your protected public sector milieu, let alone in another country
    CM said he had 8 inches of wood which sounds thick for a plank to me.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Why is it odd? I've never denied being occasionally illogical.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Evidently?
    Yes, your opinions are obviously superior because as we can see Brexit is raging success.
    So successful, in fact, that I find it odd that you would consider dual Irish citizenship, as you've mentioned several times.
    Why is it odd? I've never denied being occasionally hypocritical.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Evidently, yours are worthless.
    Evidently?
    Yes, your opinions are obviously superior because as we can see Brexit is a raging success.
    So successful, in fact, that I find it odd that you would consider dual Irish citizenship, as you've mentioned several times.
    Last edited by sasguru; 29 November 2019, 09:33.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I know that. And not all opinions are equal.
    Evidently, yours are worthless.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    You're entitled to an opinion.
    I know that. And not all opinions are equal.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I don't think anyone who voted for Brexit should call someone else moronic.
    You're entitled to an opinion.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    I don't work in the public sector and in my 30+ years as a contractor have worked in numerous countries - in and outwith Europe. I hope this information proves useful in improving the accuracy of your posts.

You really shouldn't post when you've been drinking, it makes you appear even more moronic than usual.
    I don't think anyone who voted for Brexit should call someone else moronic.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    I wouldn't bother getting dual Irish nationality if I were you, it's not as if you could be employed anywhere outside your protected public sector milieu, let alone in another country
    I don't work in the public sector and in my 30+ years as a contractor have worked in numerous countries - in and outwith Europe. I hope this information proves useful in improving the accuracy of your posts.

You really shouldn't post when you've been drinking, it makes you appear even more moronic than usual.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Yep, 1 point to you. Deduct it from the tuliploads that you owe me.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    FTFY.
    Yep, 1 point to you. Deduct it from the tuliploads that you owe me.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    I was wrong but rather than admit it, hey look! Over there! Squirrel!
    FTFY.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I don't see much profligate spending under Labour, it's mainly the Tories.

It's a bit of a myth that only Labour push up deficits.
    It's all academic anyway, Labour haven't got a hope in hell, even if they do promise to plant a gazillion trees in the next fortnight!

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Nothing whatsoever to do with the Labour Government's Profligate attitude to the UK's financial resources then, eh?

<cough>FiReControl</cough>
    I don't see much profligate spending under Labour, it's mainly the Tories.

It's a bit of a myth that only Labour push up deficits.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Sasguru is right - for once. And sadly the solution to too much debt seems to be more debt. Still, as long as the plebs don't realize then the hedge funds can still make loads of money and blame any perceived issues on immigrants, then its all fine.
    Nothing whatsoever to do with the Labour Government's Profligate attitude to the UK's financial resources then, eh?

<cough>FiReControl</cough>

Leave a comment:

Working...
X