• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My first (brexit) post ... since some time"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    So how many on the flounceometer for gooddayall?
    Would that be called 'doing a Johnson'?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    So how many on the flounceometer for gooddayall?

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    I am not an English Man. Ask anyone here who knows me. I'm also an immigrant.

Quick exit...
    I guess if you go back far enough, and perhaps only to the early part of the 19th century, many of those who claim to be "British" to the core, have ancestors who were immigrants. The "Who do you think you are?" program is enlightening on that score.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    its above Janet and John are you sure?
    Oh the irony.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Why not? He's about your reading level...

its above Janet and John are you sure?

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by gooddayall View Post
    Of course you are not English man.. they are quite polite people.
    you still here?

can't you operate a door?

don't let it slap your arse on your way out.

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    replied

Quick exit...
    Of course you are not English man.. they are quite polite people.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Well bro thank you for making my point. Like I said I am happy i don't have to care what you , an english man, thinks about me the immigrant. My english skills by the way, including communication skills, happen to be at a managerial level at EU standards where everyone is a second language speaker... so again .. bye bye

Quick exit...

Leave a comment:

• gooddayall
    replied
    You may only participate in TPD if you can get permission from the Grammar Police.

You failed. Go back to school.

Quick exit...
    Well bro thank you for making my point. Like I said I am happy i don't have to care what you , an english man, thinks about me the immigrant. My english skills by the way, including communication skills, happen to be at a managerial level at EU standards where everyone is a second language speaker... so again .. bye bye

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    reading …. makes me tired.... so haven't read anything...this guy said...
    Why not? He's about your reading level...

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    reading …. makes me tired.... so haven't read anything...this guy said...

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.
    quite!

how about derschutzundgrabbenvernichsundmachine (spelling?) then?
    Last edited by JohntheBike; 18 September 2019, 09:50.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by JohntheBike View Post
    be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

Manchmal ich sag zu meiner Frau, schlafen gut meine schatz. Never sounds quite right.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

Übung macht den Meister!

Leave a comment:

• JohntheBike
    replied
    gotta say it feels nice these days. sitting in my cosy EU contract, not giving a crap what happens to UK... reading all the misery on this forum .... those ffes have got you by the balls....

Like I said previously - no one here in EU cares or knows or is even in the news what happens to the UK ... everyone is busy watching tv shows and buying iphones ... and hopping nice eastern chicks...

My point is to see you guys like a little mad house everyone shouting and worrying ... gives me special special warm feeling in my heart ... i gotta admit.

I remember the times in 2007 when UK opened market to eastern europeans and I could finally charge the money I always deserved ( I am professional time waster ).... it was such a dream come true - access to the english speaking labor market.

Now what ... 10 years later in contracting ... I am glad am over the UK and don't need it anymore... only issue is I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard ..

But really winning and losing UK labor market in what 10 years time ... how fast things change.

Where is the test please delete theread gone ?
    I might have to learn german and this tulip is hard -- i mean feckin hard
    be careful to use "Ich bin ein Berliner" in its correct context!

somehow, ich liebe dich doesn't sound quite so romantic as je t'aime!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X