• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Post Brexit London

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Post Brexit London"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Ziggie, yorkie, br15, mordac all in one thread where are Shauny and Bean, we're almost complete, come on the minibus to the asylum leave soon
    Has it ever occurred to you that it might just be you that's the problem? Thought not...

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    ftfy
    As usual, start a little chat with one of you idiots and you run out of things to say after 2 postings. FFS bud, give it a better go than that. I know you're a loser, but even my cat puts up a better argument than you

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    'static hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Aww, you're such a sensitive little tulip. Do you need to go to your special place?
    Ziggie, yorkie, br15, mordac all in one thread where are Shauny and Bean, we're almost complete, come on the minibus to the asylum leave soon

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    you can feck off too, you arrogant piece of turd
    ooooooo that's told me ..... I'm shaking with fear You're feeling brave tonight; did your Mommy make you bread soldiers with your egg for tea

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    I bet he's heartbroken (not!) that a twunt like you doesn't like him I'd be more concerned if you did like me .... I'd hate to be associated with a dick head like you

You're welcome
    you can feck off too, you arrogant piece of turd

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    as i've said repeatedly, i have no issues with foreigners.

it's You i don't like, you whining feckwit
    I bet he's heartbroken (not!) that a twunt like you doesn't like him I'd be more concerned if you did like me .... I'd hate to be associated with a dick head like you

You're welcome

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    FTFY
    as i've said repeatedly, i have no issues with foreigners.

it's You i don't like, you whining feckwit

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    FTFY
    Aww, you're such a sensitive little tulip. Do you need to go to your special place?
    Last edited by Zigenare; 7 June 2019, 18:42.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I hate foreigners too
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts on Oct 31st
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You will make sure you're gone by then, I presume. If you get stuck, let us know and we'll have a whip-round for your bus fare. I apologise in advance for donating three buttons...

hear! hear!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts on Oct 31st
    You will make sure you're gone by then, I presume. If you get stuck, let us know and we'll have a whip-round for your bus fare. I apologise in advance for donating three buttons...

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Luckily Britain does not have to wait 30 years for it, here the end starts with a GE and a Labour Government headed by Jerermy Corbyn and John Mcdonnell
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    Human civilisation only has 30years left before it crumbles according to reports anyway.

New Report Warns "High Likelihood Of Human Civilization Coming To An End" Within 30 Years | IFLScience

and all because of Brexit

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Human civilisation only has 30years left before it crumbles according to reports anyway.

New Report Warns "High Likelihood Of Human Civilization Coming To An End" Within 30 Years | IFLScience

and all because of Brexit

Leave a comment:

Working...
X