• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Deregulation, a main reason for Brexit?"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    such quality

i should look in this cesspit more often

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You insulted the UK & EU with your lies. Some of us just asked you for evidence to back your lies up.

You've still provided none.
    I doubt he is lying, just a cretin shouldering the twin burdens of ignorance and an inability to think logically.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    You two are so funny you should be on the stage. Let me see. Who hurled the first insult. Oh yes the green knead and his partner in crime "What the Feck Do I Know".

Sent from my SM-G955F using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

You insulted the UK & EU with your lies. Some of us just asked you for evidence to back your lies up.

You've still provided none.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    He's probably not taken his medications... Maybe he's banned from doing that by that union of states.
    You two are so funny you should be on the stage. Let me see. Who hurled the first insult. Oh yes the green knead and his partner in crime "What the Feck Do I Know".

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I can see why you feel the need to lash out after you have made a fool of yourself again.

He's probably not taken his medications... Maybe he's banned from doing that by that union of states.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You're an arsehole but we all have our crosses to bear.

I can see why you feel the need to lash out after you have made a fool of yourself again.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    He is a cretin. Case closed.
    You're an arsehole but we all have our crosses to bear.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You haven't provided a single source that states the US has a ban on the use of antibiotics in poultry.

You've said you've read things, but not provided links to them.
    I've provided links to the USDA, to US Poultry websites and other sources all of which disagree with your viewpoint.
    That a dead chicken is washed and some antibiotics are not left in it by the time it hits the supermarket is not the same as saying antibiotics are banned or are not used.

Just because concrete is dry when it sets does not mean that it is not made with water.
    He is a cretin. Case closed.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I have I just can't be arsed to repeat myself to blind deaf ignorant individuals.
    Get a life

You haven't provided a single source that states the US has a ban on the use of antibiotics in poultry.

You've said you've read things, but not provided links to them.
    I've provided links to the USDA, to US Poultry websites and other sources all of which disagree with your viewpoint.
    That a dead chicken is washed and some antibiotics are not left in it by the time it hits the supermarket is not the same as saying antibiotics are banned or are not used.

Just because concrete is dry when it sets does not mean that it is not made with water.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    You are a cretin.
    Yawn!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I have I just can't be arsed to repeat myself to blind deaf ignorant individuals.
    Get a life

You are a cretin.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    He's refusing to provide links to any sources, and each time he gets into a corner, he changes his words.

Fact: Antibiotics are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US
    Fact: Ionophores are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US, whether you class them as antibiotics or not.
    Fact: The UK does not want to implement the EU's reduction on the use of antibiotics.

No evidence has been provided to contradict these facts, instead he's going for ad hominem attacks, snowflakery, whataboutery, moving the goalposts, etc.
    Get a life

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    That is also not what you said.

He's refusing to provide links to any sources, and each time he gets into a corner, he changes his words.

Fact: Antibiotics are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US
    Fact: Ionophores are not banned in the raising of poultry in the US, whether you class them as antibiotics or not.
    Fact: The UK does not want to implement the EU's reduction on the use of antibiotics.

No evidence has been provided to contradict these facts, instead he's going for ad hominem attacks, snowflakery, whataboutery, moving the goalposts, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Ionophores are antibiotics just not controlled, I.e. require veterinary authorised administration

That is also not what you said.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Link to your sources.
    To what? That you are blind as a bat. Provide your opticians details and I link to them for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X