• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Brexit RIP

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit RIP"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    He said today that he'll support what he called a suicide vest, how is he not a terrorist?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Boris thinks if he goes to Heaven he will get 69 virgin countries to fook over!

This whole religion thing just passed you by, didn't it...

(It's 72 virgins, and that's if you're a Muslim suicide bomber. Which Boris isn't, it would mess up what's left of his hair).

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Bojo once said that May's deal is like a suicide vest and only yesterday he said in a speech: “If we vote for the PM’s lamentable withdrawal agreement we are skewered.” Funny how a little bribe can make you change your mind...now about that suicide vest....
    Boris thinks if he goes to Heaven he will get 69 virgin countries to fook over!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No need to bring Fatty Soames into this.
    Soames is on your side, this is quite a civil war you lot are cooking up...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The one Mordac is describing cannot be reached by going through the back of a large wardrobe though.

HTH

No need to bring Fatty Soames into this.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Do you actually understand what you wrote and what I wrote? Bojo and JRM seem to have no principles do they, if they did, then they should stick to what they said, shouldn't they?
    I can't remember what I was replying to. And yes they should, but nothing would surprise me more than if they didn't.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Some people have principles. Just because you have none, that doesn't give you the right to criticise those who do.

Edit: I don't agree with the DUP, just for the avoidance of doubt
    Do you actually understand what you wrote and what I wrote? Bojo and JRM seem to have no principles do they, if they did, then they should stick to what they said, shouldn't they?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    So the DUP have said no to May's deal so does that mean that BlowJo and Lord Snooty have to do another u-turn? I mean they both said they would only switch behind May if the DUP moved and tophat Jake even went so far as to say:

Some people have principles. Just because you have none, that doesn't give you the right to criticise those who do.

Edit: I don't agree with the DUP, just for the avoidance of doubt

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    So the DUP have said no to May's deal so does that mean that BlowJo and Lord Snooty have to do another u-turn? I mean they both said they would only switch behind May if the DUP moved and tophat Jake even went so far as to say:

So if the DUP felt the United Kingdom were being divided up in the deal, then that would mean it were impossible to vote for the deal under any circumstances.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    You’ve said the whole of your adult life has been different, to my statement that we influence change.

This implies that you think that the U.K. has been in vassalage for the past, what, 40 years?

You may have some other valid reasons for wanting to leave, but for this one I call BS. Sorry, but clearly I’ve thought more highly of the U.K. than you have over the past 40 years. The U.K. you describe is not the one I know.
    On a gradual basis, yes.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    The U.K. you describe is not the one I know.
    The one Mordac is describing cannot be reached by going through the back of a large wardrobe though.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    If you have to ask, you clearly weren't paying attention in the first place.
    You’ve said the whole of your adult life has been different, to my statement that we influence change.

This implies that you think that the U.K. has been in vassalage for the past, what, 40 years?

You may have some other valid reasons for wanting to leave, but for this one I call BS. Sorry, but clearly I’ve thought more highly of the U.K. than you have over the past 40 years. The U.K. you describe is not the one I know.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Bojo once said that May's deal is like a suicide vest and only yesterday he said in a speech: “If we vote for the PM’s lamentable withdrawal agreement we are skewered.” Funny how a little bribe can make you change your mind...now about that suicide vest....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Example? Who’s “they”?
    If you have to ask, you clearly weren't paying attention in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Really? The whole of my adult life within the EU tells me something slightly different. They shout "Jump" and we say "How high?"
    You're right ... they told us we couldn't have bendy bananas, and lo and behold, no bendy bananas in supermarkets

Leave a comment:

Working...
X