• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Macron vows to block any Brexit delay without a 'clear objective'"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Now now, he's only just got over his grief about Yorkie62's day ban.

There's a saffer on CUK?
    oh, sorry, - missed basel brush's contribution

moddy boy crap, as usual

i wonder where i found a brexitty mindset?- more misplaced assumptions i suppose

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Stop your moaning, you inadequate snowflake.
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    "whing immigrant chums"? You make as much sense as the other dimwit brexidiots fella

Now toddle off to your safe place
    We haven't even got Spuddy to make him a nice cup of tea.
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Last time I didn't even have to complain and you were banned for a month
    Careful now. He's in proper tantrum mode. His cretin buddy got banned and it's not fair!!!

Q.E.D.
    Last edited by BR14; 1 March 2019, 20:47.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    In terms of the passage of legislation, pretty similar. What makes you say there isn't enough time?
    Ask me again in 28 days

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Yeah, totally the same.
    In terms of the passage of legislation, pretty similar. What makes you say there isn't enough time?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Laws can be made very quickly. Check out the nationalisation of Northern Rock.
    Yeah, totally the same.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Don't mind Minny. He started early this morning.
    He does seem to be suitably refreshed this evening

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    We'll see who the bedwetters are when you brexidiots don't get what you want. And given you have no idea what you voted for, and there is no consensus between you dimwits over what brexit looks like, you're all gonna go full on gammon come 29th March

Looking forward to it ... just hope we don't have a shortage of
    Don't mind Minny. He started early this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    No, I am right.

The law that takes us out cannot now be changed in the time left.
    If you're so sure ... put your money where your mouth is. Come on fella .... no? So you're not so sure then

What a plonker

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    The only way we are not 'crashing out' to use the preferred bedwetter phrase is for the EU to throw the Irish under the bus. Which I will enjoy watching I must admit.

But there can be no delay, so Macron can proudly boast it knowing it will never happen
    We'll see who the bedwetters are when you brexidiots don't get what you want. And given you have no idea what you voted for, and there is no consensus between you dimwits over what brexit looks like, you're all gonna go full on gammon come 29th March

Looking forward to it ... just hope we don't have a shortage of

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No, I am right.

Laws can be made very quickly. Check out the nationalisation of Northern Rock.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The only way we are not 'crashing out' to use the preferred bedwetter phrase is for the EU to throw the Irish under the bus. Which I will enjoy watching I must admit.

But there can be no delay, so Macron can proudly boast it knowing it will never happen

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You may be right, you may not. In the sh1tfest that is our parliament anything could transpire

Parliament really should either sign off May's deal, or put May's deal vs stop Brexit to the people.
    No, I am right.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Brexit cannot be delayed now.

The pantomime that is going on now is purely so that politicians can say "well I said this" down the line.
    You may be right, you may not. In the sh1tfest that is our parliament anything could transpire

Parliament really should either sign off May's deal, or put May's deal vs stop Brexit to the people.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Careful now. He's in proper tantrum mode. His cretin buddy got banned and it's not fair!!!
    He's got a typical brexiter "it's not our fault" complex .... they just can't accept responsibility for their own actions. I don't know exactly why spuddy said, but clearly something worthy of Cojak banning him. He needs to suck it up and own it rather than blaming others

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Brexit cannot be delayed now.

The pantomime that is going on now is purely so that politicians can say "well I said this" down the line.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X