• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Good riddance to bad rubbish"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    I would tell you what it is that I do, but then I'd have to kill you.

Food poisoning.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Yes, of course - it’s customary practice for revealed ZenDesk Operatives to kill those who’ve learned about their job.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    You got 2nd job in the cinema? I guess that leaves plenty of time between movies
    I would tell you what it is that I do, but then I'd have to kill you.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    You got 2nd job in the cinema? I guess that leaves plenty of time between movies

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Sarg, you seem to have a lot of time today - jacket potato special day or something?

Benefit of being in a role where you can write your own ticket.

On top of that, you lemmings have been particularly easy to bait today.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Sarg, you seem to have a lot of time today - jacket potato special day or something?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Do you think we still hold all the cards
    I have never claimed that, nor have the overwhelming majority of other Leavers that I have spoken to. Seems like it is just a phony soundbite thrown around by Remainers when they are struggling to make their point. But don't let that stand in the way of your crazy obfuscation.

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    and if we leave under WTO this will pressure the EU to give us a different deal?
    What will pressure the EU to give us a deal is the fact that having sensible trade agreements in place between us and them is very much of mutual benefit to all parties. That and the stark realization that their books won't balance without some sort of reasonable accord being ironed out.

A failure to expeditiously get deals in place will simply damage all sides. Political vanity will soon find itself playing second fiddle to economic reality.

Sorry if this inescapable certainty bursts your melancholy but deluded visions, but that is just how it will work.

HTH BIDI

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Is that a QC opinion?
    After Brexit, the NAAFI will be free to lower the pass mark.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He'll pass that basic hand hygiene assessment yet!
    Is that a QC opinion?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    He'll pass that basic hand hygiene assessment yet!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    And Shauny's running the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    And that will be the situation at the outset of ongoing discussions. At that point, whilst not perfect, it will be very much in the interests of both sides to negotiate something better.

You do realise that we need not be tied to WTO rules indefinitely don't you
    Ha ha ha ... understatement of the day. What a plonker ...

Do you think we still hold all the cards and if we leave under WTO this will pressure the EU to give us a different deal? If they were that scared, do you not think they would give us a better deal today to remove the risk of WTO/crashing out?

Keep trying fella

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It’s like voluntarily going to prison, but only for 10-15 years, not life
    And Shauny's running the kitchen.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    You've rattled his cage, whorty. Press your advantage.
    He's suddenly realised he's out of his depth. Be ashae to take advantage of the dimwitted

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    It’s like voluntarily going to prison, but only for 10-15 years, not life

Leave a comment:

Working...
X