• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have Remainers finally reached Stage 5 of Grief?"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    in ireland?? you can NOT be serious!!!
    They're hardly going to hang around in a failed state like the UK, except for the hedgie types like Rees Mogg and Redwood, who intend to clean up.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    You are probably correct. It's a tough rule for us metropolitan elite, but as always, we bear the burden with minimum complaint.
    in ireland?? you can NOT be serious!!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Or part thereof, I assume.
    You are probably correct. It's a tough rule for us metropolitan elite, but as always, we bear the burden with minimum complaint.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    It works out a 1 day per 50 IQ points.
    Or part thereof, I assume.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    obviously not in this case
    It works out a 1 day per 50 IQ points.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Looking at what part of the forum you posted this I'll guess it's going to be 24 hours before you can come back and partake in any ding dong that might or might not happen....
    The mods do show some leniency for complete cretins.
    obviously not in this case

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    1 day. Reasonable considering his personal inadequacies.

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    WGAS

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Looking at what part of the forum you posted this I'll guess it's going to be 24 hours before you can come back and partake in any ding dong that might or might not happen....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Seems ages now since we last had a good old Brexit ding dong
    I think we're still stuck at the schadenfreude stage. Are you at denial or anger?

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    started a topic Have Remainers finally reached Stage 5 of Grief?

Have Remainers finally reached Stage 5 of Grief?

Seems ages now since we last had a good old Brexit ding dong

Working...
X