• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Brexit contract £650 pd"

Collapse

• _V_
    replied
    https://www.jobserve.com/gb/en/searc...92219BFDCC1FB/

Business Analyst - FX & Rates
    London
    £600 - £800 per day

A Leading Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an accomplished Business Analyst to work in their FX Team, predominantly focusing on Swaps, Futures & Interest Rate Derivatives.

This is a great opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on various high-profile FX projects, including systems change and regulatory change, in order to ensure compliance with current & upcoming regulations. Many of the upcoming projects would be defined by Brexit and this is expected to create an increased workload.
    Brexit brings opportunities, in the same way the Y2K fiasco did.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by billybiro View Post
    Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?
    I suppose around 52% of those who voted did
    Last edited by Eirikur; 17 July 2017, 13:11.

Leave a comment:

• billybiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?
    Did those UK Employees vote for Brexit?

If so, this is the natural consequence of their actions and they will, of course, be very happy about losing their jobs.

Leave a comment:

• JozefBlofeld
    replied
    Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving. The altruism of the Great British people is hard to understand sometimes. They just keep shipping jobs over to Johnny Foreigner land.

So gracious, so selfless.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Scooter is not in at the moment as he's far too busy. Please leave a message after the beep. Beep.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    lets get Suity or Spooter on the job and they will probably move Frankfurt here.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)
    Brexit is the gift that keeps on giving!!!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...
    I see the same with agencies contacting me, that offer contracts in Frankfurt, Zurich, Brussels and Amsterdam (I'm Dutch and German speaker)

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I will admit that I have never seen nor got so many project offers through the mail or on jobsites for Frankfurt as I have recently. I have no idea for the reason...

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    started a topic Brexit contract £650 pd

Brexit contract £650 pd

So would Brexiteers pick up this contract, to help move a bank to the continent and make Uk employees jobless or would they consider that as treason?

Project Manager Job in London Jobsite

Working...
X