• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best Business Tariffs anyone ?"

Collapse

• XLMonkey
    replied
    (grabs atlas, checks location of Bahamas and Barbados, realises that could not navigate way out of paper bag, should have studied geography a bit harder at school)

(wishes had house in either place)

Leave a comment:

• Darren@UptonAccountants
    replied
    Homes

Originally posted by XLMonkey
    it's a tough life -- this is the price you have to pay for having a holiday home in Barbados.

I feel your pain, really I do
    Cheers Monkey, would like one in Barbados as well but we're into property in the Bahamas, good market for renting out to the Americans!

Leave a comment:

• XLMonkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren@1stAccountancyServ
    Ours are up for renewal next month, it's a pain in the backside moving the numbers about, but looks like will have to shift to Vodaphone as they're the only UK one available in all of the Carribean!
    it's a tough life -- this is the price you have to pay for having a holiday home in Barbados.

I feel your pain, really I do

Leave a comment:

• Hex
    replied
    Vodaphone

Vodafone.

Sorry - couldn't resist.

Leave a comment:

• Darren@UptonAccountants
    replied
    Mobile Phones

Ours are up for renewal next month, it's a pain in the backside moving the numbers about, but looks like will have to shift to Vodaphone as they're the only UK one available in all of the Carribean!

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    S@d the insurance - it's worthless anyway. Mrs hattra managed to wash my phone (must have thought I'd been making dirty phone calls or something) - and when I tried to claim, water damage was excluded (so, when I found a magnifying glass strong enough to read the small print, was almost everything else)

Leave a comment:

• premiere
    replied
    Up to you what you do, but just done a new personal contract in an Orange Shop.

Got 400 x-net mins (200 to mobiles and 200 to landlines), 1000 texts per month, a free phone (new Nokia 6233...v nice), free insurance (instead of being charged a fiver per month) and £100 off my next bill for trading in my old handset...all for £30 per month.

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    www.e2save.com , belongs to carphone warehouse. You can get back all your line rental and a free phone

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Great - I'll give it a go - Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruprect
    Can you do this? I'm with Voda, coming up to the end of the contract and am probably not going to renew as it somehow gets to about £50 pm for virtually nothing. my missus spends about 15 a month on a personal phone and she uses it way more than me. Voda is rip off city so don't use them.

Yup, I'm with voda. Find the best deal (any network) and tell them to match it or your off. Also tell them to Dir Debit from YourCo's account and send bills to the Co address and in the Co name. Takes 2 mins.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Ruprect
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife
    I agree - just get a personal one in the business name.
    Can you do this? I'm with Voda, coming up to the end of the contract and am probably not going to renew as it somehow gets to about £50 pm for virtually nothing. my missus spends about 15 a month on a personal phone and she uses it way more than me. Voda is rip off city so don't use them.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by TheMonkey
    I don't do business tarrifs - they are all rip offs.

I agree - just get a personal one in the business name.

Leave a comment:

• kramer
    replied
    orange business gave me 500 mins x network, a phone and some texts for £25 inc VAT i think or it might be £30

Leave a comment:

• TheMonkey
    replied
    I don't do business tarrifs - they are all rip offs. O2 do a decent deal on personal for £35/month at the moment which covers a LOT of minutes all day and/or a LOT of texts and a free Razr V3. Two of those for £70/month isn't too bad.

Leave a comment:

• sugsy
    started a topic Best Business Tariffs anyone ?

Best Business Tariffs anyone ?

going to move mine and missus sugsy`s mobiles to busines tariff, any decent offers out there ?

Working...
X