• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Coop business banking and in touch accounting"

Collapse

• kempc23
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I hope this means something to someone that uses the same system as you cause it makes no sense to me at all.

Is it the download that isn't working or the upload or are they the same process. Give us a clue with what error or result you are getting? Blank pages? error message? Which system is error in?
    It wouldn't make sense to you if you haven't experienced just how rubbish the co-op online banking is.

Thanks to BB for telling me how to download a CSV file, that was the option I was not able to find. Ill give it another go now...

Leave a comment:

• BolshieBastard
    replied
    Originally posted by kempc23 View Post
    I recently switched my business account from barclays to coop.

I am trying to download my bank statement from coop and then upload it. Whatever I do, it doesn't work. Either I am running the wrong report, or it isn't possible without manually changing the file.

Does anyone here use coop and in touch, and know how to upload the files? Coop are closed today and so are intouch.

Many thanks in advance for any help.
    Yeah I use the Co Op for my FSB banking. The Co Op GUI is pretty tulipe tbh and that's after they upgraded it!

I find the best way to see all transactions and balances is to go to Transactions > Specify account and period required > select Go. When the details display, click on Reports, select csv, pdf or html then Generate Report.

Cant upload anything to Co Op Banking, is this for your accounants package?

Leave a comment:

• Clare@InTouch
    replied
    All you need is a csv file. Is that what you're downloading?

We definitely have a few clients who use that bank, so it shouldn't be an issue. Give us a call if you're having problems and we can talk you through it.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I hope this means something to someone that uses the same system as you cause it makes no sense to me at all.

Is it the download that isn't working or the upload or are they the same process. Give us a clue with what error or result you are getting? Blank pages? error message? Which system is error in?

Leave a comment:

• kempc23
    started a topic Coop business banking and in touch accounting

Coop business banking and in touch accounting

I recently switched my business account from barclays to coop.

I am trying to download my bank statement from coop and then upload it. Whatever I do, it doesn't work. Either I am running the wrong report, or it isn't possible without manually changing the file.

Does anyone here use coop and in touch, and know how to upload the files? Coop are closed today and so are intouch.

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Working...
X