• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accountant Recommendation?????"

Collapse

• malvolio
    replied
    And the consistently rude Malvolio failing to be consistently rude. It's the end of civilisation, I tell you...

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    Zeitghost, you have disapponited me today

Helpful to newbies what is the world coming to

Leave a comment:

• Darren@UptonAccountants
    replied
    Acccountants

Originally posted by Epiphone
    Many thanks Epiphone!

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    replied
    Lovely thank u thats all the info i needed.

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    OK, since you're all determined to be helpful anyway - SJD, 1stAccountancy and Nixon Williams are the three that seem to get the most votes and the ones I was referring to at the top of the thread. Happy now?

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Awwww - you spoiled it....

Leave a comment:

• Epiphone
    replied
    http://www.1staccountancy.biz/

Can recommend

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by Harrysp
    @Lucifer LOL
    Aye thank you.

BTW, Harrysp, don't know any good umbrellas do you?

Leave a comment:

• Harrysp
    replied
    @Lucifer LOL

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    You'll find plenty of recommendations here:

Recommended Accountants

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Yes, lots. Well, two actually, seem to turn up quite regularly on here as people worth using. One's a bit bigger and a bit more expensive than the other, but both will do an excellent job. There is also a highly commended rating for a third one. They don't have to be local, either, since almost everything is via phone and email anyway.

Leave a comment:

• NetwkSupport
    started a topic Accountant Recommendation?????

Accountant Recommendation?????

Hi all, would appreciate a recommendation if you can?

I was going to get my friend to be the accountant for my limited co, however he is a corporate accountant with no experience of accounting for IT contractors or dealing/advising on IR35 so im a bit worried about using him (would rather keep our friendship incase something goes wrong)

Therefore im looking for an accountant that you can recommend preferably in the Essex or London area, can anyone offer any suggestions?

Working...
X