• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Simon SJD and Knuckles the debt collector"

Collapse

• ASB
    replied
    Originally posted by simonsjdaccountancy View Post
    Very good!
    I was thinking more of a scene in The Young Ones where Neil hasn't paid a debt; though that was no doubt inspired by the godfather.

Leave a comment:

• simondolan
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Very good!

Leave a comment:

• Xenophon
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Aaaaaahh.

Penny. Dropped.

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I know it'll be really obvious when you point it out, but I don't get this one
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0068646/

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I can imagine the word now

"Doris, who the **** is this ****** who posted tulip about me on CUK?. Find out who the **** is and tell him he's going to be auditted by the Inland Revenue who are going to **** him right over. Tell him we need another £2000 for the case. The ****!"
    LOL!!!! I like this one.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Oh come on! It's very subtle. But very clever!

Who says Accountants don't have a sense of humour!

Leave a comment:

• simondolan
    replied
    Originally posted by ASB View Post
    But I'd heard on the grapevine you'd run out of horses now...

Leave a comment:

• simondolan
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

"Doris, who the **** is this ****** who posted tulip about me on CUK?. Find out who the **** is and tell him he's going to be auditted by the Inland Revenue who are going to **** him right over. Tell him we need another £2000 for the case. The ****!"
    Are you in the office next door to me?

Leave a comment:

• ASB
    replied
    It's a good job you don't owe us £10

Seriously though, sorry if we've not come over very well on email in our request. Let me know who you deal with usually and I'll have a quiet word
    But I'd heard on the grapevine you'd run out of horses now...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied

Seriously though, sorry if we've not come over very well on email in our request. Let me know who you deal with usually and I'll have a quiet word

Leave a comment:

• simondolan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Anyone else had a rather snotty email from SJD demanding immediate settlement of the £2.38 that MyLtd owes for failing to change the SO to them in line with the VAT changes in January?

A slightly more conciliatory tone please Simon or it's going to be a bag of pennies turning up at the front desk.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Anyone else had a rather snotty email from SJD demanding immediate settlement of the £2.38 that MyLtd owes for failing to change the SO to them in line with the VAT changes in January?

A slightly more conciliatory tone please Simon or it's going to be a bag of pennies turning up at the front desk.
    So that £2.38 has probably caused a £50 quid issue in terms of time, paperwork, VAT.

Personally a snotty email about £2.38 for someone who was asked to change their SO before the deadline (which of course also required effort) is the least they would do.

Grow up!

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Nope. Changed mine after the December payment went out.

What's the email say?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Nope. I changed mine :halo:

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    started a topic Simon SJD and Knuckles the debt collector

Simon SJD and Knuckles the debt collector

Working...
X