• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: BFCA Accountants

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BFCA Accountants"

Collapse

• Tanveer Butt
    replied
    BFCA

Originally posted by rushiamit View Post
    Hello Sally,

I have recently formed a new company using BFCA services. I have forwarded the document to BFCA 3 day back and haven't heard back since then. THe person who is handling my details is no longer reachable. I have been trying to contact on all your BFCA numbers but all numbers are busy. Pls respond.

Rushi
    Hi Rushi

Please would you kindly send me your Contact/company details. Currently our response time is less than 24 hours (we have no pending matters at the moment) therefore I am very surprised to hear that you had no response for more than 3 days.

BFCA has dedicated team of qualified accountants and customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to them.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tanveer Butt

Leave a comment:

• ads1980
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyPlanIT View Post
    I can confirm it's not spam. This is a client that joined the last company I worked for in the last month that I worked there.
    No, no SPAM. Just wanting to get back to my original accountant again after it took so long to find a good one in the first place!

Leave a comment:

• SallyPlanIT
    replied
    Originally posted by Stag Cozier View Post
    SPAM
    I can confirm it's not spam. This is a client that joined the last company I worked for in the last month that I worked there.

Leave a comment:

• Stag Cozier
    replied
    SPAM

Leave a comment:

• SallyPlanIT
    replied
    Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
    Hi Sally,

Can I join you at your new accountants as I only joined you before on personal recommendation?
    Hi ads1980
    Please PM me or phone me directly on <removed>.
    And, thank you!

Sally
    Last edited by administrator; 6 July 2010, 09:43. Reason: Please note the terms of the site.

Leave a comment:

• ads1980
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyPlanIT View Post
    Hi Rushi
    I'm sorry that you have not had any response from staff members at BFCA Ltd. In this instance, I am unable to help you as I am now working for PlanIT Services as "New Client Adviser". My telephone number is 07969 996400 if I can assist you with anything else.

Regards
    Sally Fletcher
    Hi Sally,

Can I join you at your new accountants as I only joined you before on personal recommendation?

Leave a comment:

• SallyPlanIT
    replied
    Originally posted by rushiamit View Post
    Hello Sally,

I have recently formed a new company using BFCA services. I have forwarded the document to BFCA 3 day back and haven't heard back since then. THe person who is handling my details is no longer reachable. I have been trying to contact on all your BFCA numbers but all numbers are busy. Pls respond.

Rushi
    Hi Rushi
    I'm sorry that you have not had any response from staff members at BFCA Ltd. In this instance, I am unable to help you as I am now working for PlanIT Services as "New Client Adviser". My telephone number is 07969 996400 if I can assist you with anything else.

Regards
    Sally Fletcher

Leave a comment:

• Newby
    replied
    Good Luck with Sally - she doesnt work there any more!!!

Leave a comment:

• rushiamit
    replied
    BFCA is it still operating???

Hello Sally,

Rushi

Leave a comment:

• Sally BFCA
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Sally, do you want to confirm if all of these 'Noobs' are real accounts?
    I am happy to say that jccjimbo is indeed a 'real' client that has now been in contact with me.

Leave a comment:

• jccjimbo
    replied
    I am indeed a real account. I registered with the forum specifically to post in this thread.

Sally - thanks, I'll email you later today.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I was thinking something along those lines but I wanted to know if they are infact the same person with sockpuppets.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Sally BFCA View Post
    If you can please email me with your company name I will sort this out for you. My email is [email protected]

Thank you
    Sally

Leave a comment:

• Sally BFCA
    replied
    Originally posted by jccjimbo View Post
    I've been trying to get in touch with someone for the past 10 days to no avail. I spoke to someone (Evelyn) and have had some email correspondence with her, but everything went dead about 10 days ago.

I've tried all the numbers Sally listed but they just ring.

I've been trying to get a set of accounts out of BFCA since October, eventually got a set of accounts based on incorrect data in Nov, and have been trying to get it corrected ever since. Problem is that I've spoken to about 5 different people and have had to start from the beginning every time (especially when the business moved from Malta to London).

All I want is an update (even if that is 'there's no update') and to hopefully get the accounts out of them before they become due!
    If you can please email me with your company name I will sort this out for you. My email is [email protected]

Thank you
    Sally

Leave a comment:

• jccjimbo
    replied
    phones just ringing....

I've been trying to get in touch with someone for the past 10 days to no avail. I spoke to someone (Evelyn) and have had some email correspondence with her, but everything went dead about 10 days ago.

I've tried all the numbers Sally listed but they just ring.

I've been trying to get a set of accounts out of BFCA since October, eventually got a set of accounts based on incorrect data in Nov, and have been trying to get it corrected ever since. Problem is that I've spoken to about 5 different people and have had to start from the beginning every time (especially when the business moved from Malta to London).

All I want is an update (even if that is 'there's no update') and to hopefully get the accounts out of them before they become due!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X