• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Csa

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Csa"

Collapse

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    No no no. You must be more inventive. How about "You're so dim you are outshone by a torch with a flat battery. Cosmic background radiation is dazzling next to you. The depths of the oceans are supernova bright in comparison to the feeble lumination provided by your mind".

hth
    I could have, but you didn't deserve the creativity!!

hth

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    No no no. You must be more inventive. How about "You're so dim you are outshone by a torch with a flat battery. Cosmic background radiation is dazzling next to you. The depths of the oceans are supernova bright in comparison to the feeble lumination provided by your mind".

hth

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    'Cos he's an ugly bitch - much more your sort.
    You're not very bright are you? Were you dropped as a baby?

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    MOre Kia-Ora anyone?
    Can you add some water this time?

Leave a comment:

• Peoplesoft bloke
    replied
    watching paint dry is more entertaining than corrie!
    WHS x9million

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by scooby View Post
    this is much more entertaining than Corrie!!
    watching paint dry is more entertaining than corrie!

Leave a comment:

• scooby
    replied
    this is much more entertaining than Corrie!!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    MOre Kia-Ora anyone?

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    I take it you haven't looked in the mirror lately? Oh I just realised you've cracked them all already

Back on topic

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by wizard1974uk View Post
    This place never changes.

How about you two get a hotel room somewhere and work out your differences and let everyone else discuss the topic that was lost ages ago

Leave a comment:

• wizard1974uk
    replied
    This place never changes.

How about you two get a hotel room somewhere and work out your differences and let everyone else discuss the topic that was lost ages ago

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Well, it appears DavieJones doesn't want to play anymore. Perhaps I hurt his feelings. In which case, may I offer a full retraction of my previous statement.

I take back what I said - You don't have the social skills of Muammar Gaddafi, you haven't the intellect of a concussed bee.

There, all better now.

Muammar al-Gadaffi if you please.....and why was the bee concussed?

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    <supps on carton of KIa-Ora>
    I'll just enjoy my Sunny Delight.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    <supps on carton of KIa-Ora>

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Sorry for the delay, normal service will now resume.

I don't have to take that from someone with the social skills of Muammar Gaddafi and the intellect of a concussed bee. Handbags at dawn, you cad.
    Ponce!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X