• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Nixon Williams

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Nixon Williams"

Collapse

• Dark Black
    replied
    Thank Rachel, have replied via PM

For the benefit of anyone following this thread, turned out to be email gremlins sending different information between the HTML and plain-text sections of their email. Nothing sinister.

Leave a comment:

• Rachel at Nixon Williams
    replied
    Hey Dark Black,

We’ve replied to your PM directly and hope this addresses your issue. if you have any further questions or feedback, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.

All the best
    Rachel at Nixon Williams

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Nothing more heard - supplied information via PM but heard nothing back, maybe they're investigating internally..

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    She PM'd me first so I would assume so...
    Admin must have switched PM's on for her. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Can Rachel read a PM after just one post?
    She PM'd me first so I would assume so...

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    Can Rachel read a PM after just one post?

Leave a comment:

• moggy
    replied
    are all the companies owned by the same director? sjd, nixon williams, clearsky - clearsky charges used to be very high i seem to remember
    Last edited by moggy; 3 August 2017, 09:20.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    HI Rachel, replied via PM
    Come on - update mun!

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Someone leaving NW to go to Clearsky lol.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Rachel at Nixon Williams View Post
    Hi Dark Black,

Honestly, we’re not sure what’s happened here but we’d love to have a chat with you about it. Could you drop us a message with your contact details at your earliest convenience?

Cheers,

Nixon Williams, Rachel.
    HI Rachel, replied via PM

Leave a comment:

• Rachel at Nixon Williams
    replied
    Hi Dark Black,

Honestly, we’re not sure what’s happened here but we’d love to have a chat with you about it. Could you drop us a message with your contact details at your earliest convenience?

Cheers,

Nixon Williams, Rachel.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    replied
    Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
    Which sister company? I think a few have been acquired by the same PE firm.
    ClearSky Contractor Accounting

Leave a comment:

• Invisiblehand
    replied
    Which sister company? I think a few have been acquired by the same PE firm.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Black
    started a topic Nixon Williams

Nixon Williams

Anyone have an idea what going on with NW?

I've just had an email from them (they are my Ltd Co's accountant and have been for many years) seemingly recommending their sister company as an accountant.

Seems a bit bizarre.

They have changed a bit over the last couple of years, and I've had to pull them up on a couple of things recently - prior to that I've never had an issue with them and always been happy with their service.

Working...
X