• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Changing accountants"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    They will - just mention it to Louisa
    Too late now. She's already eaten your lasagna.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by Newbie Simon View Post
    No I didn't I don't think they would know if I said TheFaQQer !
    They will - just mention it to Louisa

Leave a comment:

• Newbie Simon
    replied
    Hope you mentioned my name as well
    No I didn't I don't think they would know if I said TheFaQQer !

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I like QDOS

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    He didn't so it's just an Iceland one for you this year.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Looks like I will go with In touch spoke to them and they will give me 2 months free

Leave a comment:

• Newbie Simon
    replied
    Looks like I will go with In touch spoke to them and they will give me 2 months free

Leave a comment:

• JB3000
    replied
    I've narrowed it down to In-touch or Nixon Willams any experiences with them would be helpful.
    Gorilla is a good shout- ex-SJD, £85+VAT per month, 2 months free, they use Free Agent, dedicated accountant, etc etc

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You got that bloody pony yet?
    I got sent a Findus Lasagne last year, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I've had a few years with InTouch now - no problems, and very happy.

If you have any specifics, drop me a PM. And if you go with them, tell them I recommended them
    You got that bloody pony yet?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I've had a few years with InTouch now - no problems, and very happy.

If you have any specifics, drop me a PM. And if you go with them, tell them I recommended them

Leave a comment:

• unixman
    replied
    I have been with Intouch for 3 months and they seem fine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Try having a look at the search method as discussed in the FAQ welcome section. Both are mentioned on the forums very regularly so might you might get as many responses and there is plenty of feedback out there.

NW is owned by the same people as SJD now and if anyone doesn't know TheFaQQer is with In touch and speaks highly of them.

Leave a comment:

• Newbie Simon
    started a topic Changing accountants

Changing accountants

I've narrowed it down to In-touch or Nixon Willams any experiences with them would be helpful.

Working...
X