• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is a bloke ment to do...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is a bloke ment to do...

my friend....he is married, but he had got together with a woman from work who is a real head turner, but also a nymphomaniac , who he is keeping up with just, but fears soon he may be warn out! So what is he going to do - keep at it or say bye bye
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

My friend as in you ?

It's you isnt it !

Comment

does anybody remember the time i was working and reporting about the behaviour of the PA i had to sit next to and work with...

anyone around from 2 yrs ago.

ahhh the memories. ill miss u IT.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
        does anybody remember the time i was working and reporting about the behaviour of the PA i had to sit next to and work with...

anyone around from 2 yrs ago.

ahhh the memories. ill miss u IT.
        She was a real pig and you shagged her ?

Comment

Puff, no stamina

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

RE: What is a bloke ment to do...

Sounds as though 'your friend' has a dilemma on his hands.

Since he is ovoiusly not a very honest chap I'd say his best bet is to carry on shagging the office bimbo until he gets caught and then he will probably lose his house (if there are kids involved) during the divorce. During this time he'll be able to reflect on what a stupid mistake he made as he ponders his new life as a Mc Dad and waches his kids being brought up by another man. Oh! ... and he'll probably have to pay maintenance too .....

Wa hayy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jlg15333
              Sounds as though 'your friend' has a dilemma on his hands.

Since he is ovoiusly not a very honest chap I'd say his best bet is to carry on shagging the office bimbo until he gets caught and then he will probably lose his house (if there are kids involved) during the divorce. During this time he'll be able to reflect on what a stupid mistake he made as he ponders his new life as a Mc Dad and waches his kids being brought up by another man. Oh! ... and he'll probably have to pay maintenance too .....

Wa hayy!!!
              Well from what I understand his wife knows about it, but does not want him to leave......
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

thas nice for her .... maybe she's shagging the pool cleaner!

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  Well from what I understand his wife knows about it, but does not want him to leave......
                  That only means one thing. She's at it as well!

Comment

Then it is your duty to suggest he takes another wife into his bed

Comment

Working...
                    X