• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My neighbours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My neighbours

I’ve just been round to the shop to get some milk (because Andyw has been a slacker and not filled up the shelves at Tesco’s). In front of me in the queue was a woman that sounded exactly like Waynetta from Harry Enfield and Chums. Looked a little bit like her too. Here purchases clinched it: packet of fags and a blue WKD.

At least she is English, there are very few of us around here.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Probably because she is destorying her body with fags and alcohol. Who would you rather shag, a fit eastern european who knows how to cook, eats well, and cleans up after you very quickly with no complaints.

Or a fat schlaaaagg who eats junk food and spends her days smoking and getting wasted.....

I know which i would pick

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
      ... would you rather shag, a fit eastern european who knows how to cook, eats well, and cleans up after you very quickly with no complaints.
      Too right I would. But there is not many of those round here either. Most of the under-sixties round here are Bengali.
      Blair, you cannot reach me now,
      No matter how you try,
      Goodbye cruel Labour,
      Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
        Too right I would. But there is not many of those round here either. Most of the under-sixties round here are Bengali.
        Ben who ??

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X