• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing interesting for either my old (167) or new post count on Google, and I'm not posting what came up for 167 on Bing Images with Safe Search off (in the 4th row).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      When you googled that did you get the black fella in 5th spot? Thought you might have linked that as well to keep the ladies happy.
      Nice, but what happened to his willy? It looks like it's made out of lego.

Comment

8166 brings back lots of shoes, a deformed lady and a deformed baby.

Comment

Neither 10997 or 10998 gave much of interest, so I googled Big Bazoombas instead.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Awesome.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Neither 10997 or 10998 gave much of interest, so I googled Big Bazoombas instead.
              Originally posted by doodab View Post

Awesome.
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If you're not going to label your filth as NSFW you could at least post it in the OAD thread
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I seem to have missed my 10,000th post, so Googling 10,003 brought back this pic

Enjoy!
                  think it must be cold in the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
                    think it must be cold in the pool.
                    or she's pleased to see you
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                    X