• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think I am being bullied at my local gym.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I decided to sign up at my local gym because I want to get respect at work and also get me some nice poontang. However, there's a group of neds at the gym who think they can do whatever they like.

Last week I was throwing up around 150 on the bench, when the one dude comes over, pulls down his shorts and sits on my face for about 4-5 seconds, shaking his junk all over me.

On another occasion I was sweatin' hard doing a flex'd arm-hang, when they thought it would be funny to yank on my shorts. The gym was packed that night and it got a lot of people riled up. Everyone seen my junk just hangin' there as I hung from the bar.

I'm in a tough spot cause there's about 10 of them and I can't just fight them. Management just tells them to knock it off, probably cause they don't want to lose money on their memberships.

Anyone else have this problem?

Can you give me some advice please?

Thanks,

Yes, read this book 'Sockies for Dummies'

Worst one for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Yes, read this book 'Sockies for Dummies'

Worst one for a while...

Hi friend, thanks so much for your help.

I'm not aware of this book but do you reckon it will let me know how to best handle this god awful position I find myself in?

Comment

Friends, I've just had a look online for this book but I cannot find it. There is one called comforters, rattles and dummies but I don't think that will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Noobie McNoob View Post
          Friends, I've just had a look online for this book but I cannot find it. There is one called comforters, rattles and dummies but I don't think that will help.

I think Stek is pulling your leg. No such book. Can you find a different day or time slot when these guys are not there? That might work. Is there any way you could befriend them? Sometimes to conquer your enemy, it is the best strategy.
          My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Working...
          X