• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Worth a bonk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worth a bonk?

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Who are they ? And why do they have foliage and feathers stuck to their heads ?

Comment

I prefer their Mom.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Mmmmmmmmmm...

How about all 3...?
        Even better, nice mother daughter combo.

Would prefer Janet and Sophie Ellis bextor though.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby
          Even better, nice mother daughter combo.

Would prefer Janet and Sophie Ellis bextor though.
          Or Goldie Hawn and Kate Hudson...?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Doing the mother & daughter(s) (also known as a 'full house') was always the pinnacle of adolescence aspirations

I'm trying to think of that Conservative politician who achieved this in S.Africa
            Last edited by Troll; 19 June 2006, 10:56.

Comment

I think it was Alan Clarke.
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac
                I think it was Alan Clarke.
                Yup... that's the one ... cad & a bounder but a beacon for all youth of today

Comment

Originally posted by Troll
                  Doing the mother & daughter(s) (also known as a 'full house') was always the pinnacle of adolescence aspirations

I'm trying to think of that Conservative polititian who achieved this in S.Africa
                  He called it his "coven". Which still makes me laugh.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                  X