• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The best website in the world bar none

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Chico. I did a search on it for felching, but it returned nothing. How up-to-date is this website? And is there a video section?
    Last edited by Joe Black.; 13 June 2006, 16:15.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
      Nah!

Hows about Bangbros (PS Not, under any circumstances I can think of, in my wildest dreams would I consider this site client friendly)

Mind you I'm married now so have no need for such entertainment
      lol is that your disclaimer in case your wife reads this??

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black.
        lol is that your disclaimer in case your wife reads this??
        No. I just set myself up as Admin and gave my wife a standard users login!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
          Fame at last. I'm humbled.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by zathras
            No. I just set myself up as Admin and gave my wife a standard users login!
            I did that - then I realised that she just blindly sits at the PC logged in as me which is pant tulipting.

So.... create a standard user called pr0n or something and turn off fast user switching and the welcome screen.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Actually that's not a bad site. The bible gateway I mean, not the exotic art. But how it can have all those versions and not the Vulgate, I don't know.

tl, raising the tone of tech debate since 1971.

Comment

Working...
              X