• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Funny Picture Thread (Try and keep it PG13)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                    Here's what annoys me about this photo. The body is a low end one, but the lens is a 24-70 f/2.8L. The lens is missing its front element, but there is no sign of the element - if the lens had actually been broken by the dent in the top, then parts of the front element would still be attached. Interesting too, that the damage is to probably the strongest part of the whole setup. Given how crocs like to wrestle things then roll them under water to drown them, I would expect the body to show a lot more damage than the lens.

As such, I'm calling it a fake. (there's a few other reasons, but they would be even more boring than the above)
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      As such, I'm calling it a fake. (there's a few other reasons, but they would be even more boring than the above)
                      And you think the majority of the pics are real?

Comment

Working...
                      X