• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Duke Nudem

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duke Nudem

Duke Nudem

NSFW
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Excellent. Difficult, but with a touch screen.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

GUNS'n'BOOBS!
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Good game, good game. But a couple of bugs. The first one I can live with, that the game sometimes goes all laggy, and second the girls don't take their knickers off.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Good game, good game. But a couple of bugs. The first one I can live with, that the game sometimes goes all laggy, and second the girls don't take their knickers off.
          it's so laggy for me it's impossible! by the time I've got the cross hairs close to the target the girl has already scored.

Just glad no one can see me
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

it's so laggy for me it's impossible! by the time I've got the cross hairs close to the target the girl has already scored.

Just glad no one can see me
            I thought I was going to break my mouse for a bit, as I tried to get it to move. In the end I just gouged a furrow in the desk instead, and my mouse appears to have survived, possibly because it's optical. A ball one would likely be toast after that game. MF seems to have the solution with the touchscreen, which I assume survived the required high speed poking.

Comment

I thought I was going to break my mouse for a bit, as I tried to get it to move. In the end I just gouged a furrow in the desk instead, and my mouse appears to have survived, possibly because it's optical. A ball one would likely be toast after that game. MF seems to have the solution with the touchscreen, which I assume survived the required high speed poking.
              Not exactly a good advert for duke nukem!
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

To be honest I was amazed how far the game will go. I didn't believe it was possible to insert a shotgun that far. That girl is going to go places.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X