• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tower Defense

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tower Defense

CURSED TREASURE: DON'T TOUCH MY GEMS @ Play Tower Defense Games

I don't even want to start thinking about how many hours i've wasted on that game this week

Finishing a level gives you experience points so you can skill up RPG style.
    It saves your progress somewhere too so you can leave it and come back later to waste another hour or 5

15 levels, I've finished them all but trying to get perfect scores on each now
    Coffee's for closers

Yeah, good game. I was sailing through each level until level 14 (last but one), which took ages to get through. And then the last level was no problem. That said, I accrued and used quite a few bonuses for level 15 from all the level 14 restarts.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Yeah, good game. I was sailing through each level until level 14 (last but one), which took ages to get through. And then the last level was no problem. That said, I accrued and used quite a few bonuses for level 15 from all the level 14 restarts.
      level 14 is where I came unstuck as well... after a few attempts i hunted round on youtube and found a video of someone finishing it. Weird thing was that they had exactly the same technique as me! then I realised i'd not leveled up enough and they had
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        level 14 is where I came unstuck as well... after a few attempts i hunted round on youtube and found a video of someone finishing it. Weird thing was that they had exactly the same technique as me! then I realised i'd not leveled up enough and they had
        I sacrificed the right hand side and heavily defended the LHS, it took a lot of attempts to get right though. Once past about half way through the level, it seemed to get more and more possible to survive. But at the end the indestructible guy moved like a rocket, so I was probably lucky to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          I sacrificed the right hand side and heavily defended the LHS, it took a lot of attempts to get right though. Once past about half way through the level, it seemed to get more and more possible to survive. But at the end the indestructible guy moved like a rocket, so I was probably lucky to get him.
          hold down the shift key when using the fire balls, saves you having to go back and reselect it
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
          X