• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AOTN/NOB25 Reunion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOTN/NOB25 Reunion

Isn't AOTN/NOB25/other random sockie-names with North and/or M25 included being "set free" soon.......

Do you think we should have a celebration?? a sort of "Welcome home - we've missed you"...... Nah! I didn't think so!

Whats the odds on is first post being a Troll??

actually whats the odds on all his posts being Trolls?

Oooops!
    Last edited by Drewster; 9 April 2010, 11:44. Reason: Tulip - Opened in LR!! well saves it getting moved later

Are you in love Drewster? When he returns I'll bet he makes it up to you extra special.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Everybody in da house say "Woah!"

Everybody in da house say "Hey! Hey!"

Yo! Dudez, where'z it happening?
      Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Isn't AOTN/NOB25/other random sockie-names with North and/or M25 included being "set free" soon.......

Do you think we should have a celebration?? a sort of "Welcome home - we've missed you"...... Nah! I didn't think so!
      Strine lager?

No thanks. I'll work late in the call centre instead.

Byez.
      I don't mind, as long as there's a bed beneath the stars that shine. I'll be fine.
      If you give me a minute, a man's got a limit, I can't get a life if my heart's not in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Prickles View Post
        Everybody in da house say "Woah!"

Everybody in da house say "Hey! Hey!"

Yo! Dudez, where'z it happening?
        Strine lager?

No thanks. I'll work late in the call centre instead.

Byez.
        You never know Prickles, there might be laydeez at the reunion.

Wouldn't count on it though

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Are you in love Drewster? When he returns I'll bet he makes it up to you extra special.
          I feel sorry for the bloke....... he tries so hard to be liked... then when it fails - he tries so hard to be well "hard" I guess...... unfortunately he fails at that too.

I find people watching great and watching bad trolls flounder is very amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            I feel sorry for the bloke....... he tries so hard to be liked... then when it fails - he tries so hard to be well "hard" I guess...... unfortunately he fails at that too.

I find people watching great and watching bad trolls flounder is very amusing.
            Well getting into a flame with both Sas and Churchill at the same time!!!

The trick is to know how to push all of the buttons at the same time, but just keep from getting banned.

Comment

Well getting into a flame with both Sas and Churchill at the same time!!!

The trick is to know how to push all of the buttons at the same time, but just keep from getting banned.
              So you're saying, the poor fella should ask you for some pointers on effective trollage?
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

AOTN

This is your thread mate... come on in, we all want to see you!!

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  So you're saying, the poor fella should ask you for some pointers on effective trollage?
                  Stow it girly!

Comment

Stow it girly!
                    Erudite as ever........

Comment

Working...
                    X