• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Skirts only at the weekend

on a similar but slightly different note I am off to Aintree tomorrow - its ladies day in case you did not make the connection.

Anybody got any good tips??

for the horses that is not my attire
    Back every horse in the race. Don't tell any of the group you are with. Then when the horse comes over the line, hold up the winning ticket.

Do this for the entire time you are there. It will cost you about 10-20% of your stake (bookies margins), but you'll look like a genius to your mates.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      It was you who claimed not to understand the original "coded" wording...

I merely pointed out that anyone with a basic level of intelligence would be able to understand it.

You have (apparently) decoded my message...

I therefore deduce either:
      1) You lied by claiming that you didn't understand the original... or
      2) You really didn't in which case you lack a basic level of intelligence....

Do try to keep up....
      1) Yes I did lie .......

2) well because of 1 this is null and void.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

although I expected nothing more!
        Set your sights low.......... it avoids disappointment

Comment

Originally posted by AngelOfTheNorth View Post
          1) Yes I did lie .......

2) well because of 1 this is null and void.
          I agree 2 is null and void....

but because of 1 - it does rather undermine your arguments....

ie how can we give any weight to any of your arguments and views when you so obviously lie in an attempt to make a point.... if your attitude to "making a point" is to simply lie then (in my view) all your arguments are weakened.... and any "real" point you had is devalued...

as someone said earlier... as Trolls go you aren't very good....

anyway... I'm off to get some food - so you will have plenty of time to come up with a repost....

Comment

I agree 2 is null and void....

but because of 1 - it does rather undermine your arguments....

ie how can we give any weight to any of your arguments and views when you so obviously lie in an attempt to make a point.... if your attitude to "making a point" is to simply lie then (in my view) all your arguments are weakened.... and any "real" point you had is devalued...

as someone said earlier... as Trolls go you aren't very good....

anyway... I'm off to get some food - so you will have plenty of time to come up with a repost....
            Damnit ....... you have bested me this time!

But next time Drewster ......... next time!!!

(shakes fist at the moon)

Comment

... as Trolls go you aren't very good....

WHS. Not witty enough to be any good. In fact, dull as ditchwater.
              But then you are an Ossie chav from the sticks so I wouldn't expect much.
              I'm off to find a more entertaining thread -which is most of them.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                WHS. Not witty enough to be any good. In fact, dull as ditchwater.
                But then you are an Ossie chav from the sticks so I wouldn't expect much.
                I'm off to find a more entertaining thread -which is most of them.
                What like SY01 complaining that the PM didnt tidy his desk when he left last night??

There is no more entertaining thread than this one.

Comment

Is that a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Is that a fact.
                    Sure it is ....... dumping into Light Relief where no one will see it is a bit harsh though!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X