• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is minestrone a sexist tw@t

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is minestrone a sexist tw@t

poll would follow but cannot be a*sed
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Blimey! What brought this on, PMT?

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
      Blimey! What brought this on, PMT?

I have absolutely no idea

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        poll would follow but cannot be a*sed
        To be fair, if you're a male with micro pen1s, and no sexual outlet, you'd be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
          To be fair, if you're a male with micro pen1s, and no sexual outlet, you'd be the same.
          and how do you know I'm not?

Comment

has he done something to annoy you?

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
              has he done something to annoy you?
              being one who has modicum of respect for the majority of the females I know I do get peeved when cocksure little upstarts refer to their significant others as mingers. Coupled with the fact that he also lead us to believe he had dumped her when in fact was arranging a nice weekend away. Nice gesture, just needs to turn down the

minger
              girlie

references for my liking

I'm sure he's a really nice bloke n all, but the faux-misogynist comments need fine tuning. Really.

Edit: You one of minestrones sockies aren't you. And I fell for it.

Comment

Is this got something to do with the 'victim group' thread

Comment

being one who has modicum of respect for the majority of the females I know I do get peeved when cocksure little upstarts refer to their significant others as mingers. Coupled with the fact that he also lead us to believe he had dumped her when in fact was arranging a nice weekend away. Nice gesture, just needs to turn down the

minger
                  girlie

references for my liking

I'm sure he's a really nice bloke n all, but the faux-misogynist comments need fine tuning. Really.

Edit: You one of minestrones sockies aren't you. And I fell for it.
                  Er no, not a sockie. I use socks for other purposes!!!

You need to grow a thicker skin, it's a tough old world out there. You should have met a bloke I used to serve with, he referred to all women as bitches, even to their faces. Now, even I would agree he was a bit sexist.

Minestrone on the other hand, based on those posts, seems far from it.

All IMHO of course...

Comment

and how do you know I'm not?
                    Ha, was talking about minestrone but I suspect the lady doth protest too much

Comment

Working...
                    X