• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rude ****

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rude ****

GF Chef has come for a surprise visit so we decide to check into a hotel (keeping things spiced up n all that), a fairly average contractor hotel IMO but she thinks it's quite fancy, don't know why she bothered tbh as it turns out her sister is getting married and she's spent all night on the phone while I've been trying to drown out her yapping with the Tv.

Anyway, she finally finishes and we have a bit of All is good in the world.

She then goes for a shower in a great mood singing to me from the bathroom when the ####ing reception calls up and asks if we don't mind keeping it down a bit??? WTF Isn't that what hotel reception rooms are all about.

So it's "spot the ####" at breakfast tomorrow to work out who's been moaning about us..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Spend the rest of the night shagging and ask GF Chef to make lots of LOUD moaning noises (well, more than usual )

Than at least you can look smug at breakfast

Comment

wooosh

Last edited by chef; 23 February 2010, 09:32.
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        wooosh

Nope, I saw the original thread too. Clearly my reply wasn't as witty as I hoped.

P.S. Seeing your Aspergers score, maybe you took my reply a bit too literally
        Last edited by Platypus; 23 February 2010, 04:39.

Comment

FFR, it was probably the singing in the shower what done it.

The bathrooms will be interconnected by the outgoing plumbing and the tiles won't attenuate any noise...

Churchill - In "28 on the aspergers test" mode!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            FFR, it was probably the singing in the shower what done it.

The bathrooms will be interconnected by the outgoing plumbing and the tiles won't attenuate any noise...

Churchill - In "28 on the aspergers test" mode!
            In that case Chef should do her in the shower next time.

Comment

Ha ha, nice try. Turned out it was the sweet young Czech girl from reception in the room next door

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                GF Chef has come for a surprise visit so we decide to check into a hotel (keeping things spiced up n all that), a fairly average contractor hotel IMO but she thinks it's quite fancy, don't know why she bothered tbh as it turns out her sister is getting married and she's spent all night on the phone while I've been trying to drown out her yapping with the Tv.

Anyway, she finally finishes and we have a bit of All is good in the world.

She then goes for a shower in a great mood singing to me from the bathroom when the ####ing reception calls up and asks if we don't mind keeping it down a bit??? WTF Isn't that what hotel reception rooms are all about.

So it's "spot the ####" at breakfast tomorrow to work out who's been moaning about us..
                Thought it was ruder that gf ignored you all night. At least she had the good manners to turn the evening around though.
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Proper hotels have decent soundproofing and polite receptionists. I recommend the following site; http://www.slh.com/hotelfinder/count...any/page0.html

OK, not the sort of places you’ll be staying on your own while contracting, but should the good lady chef be appointed ‘company secretary’ they’re quite acceptable for an extraordinary general meeting.

Lady Tester, being CFO of Tester Global Enterprises Inc, insists on nothing less than the best.
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Funnily enough, I had to complain to reception last night about the couple in the room next door. First of all, I could here for two hours was some trollop cackling on her phone, with some bloke shouting at her about the telly.

Then ten minutes of 'Is it in yet?', 'Oh it's gone soft', 'Oh it's only three inches' then 60 seconds of loud grunting and then some bird in the shower singing 'Short cock man' at the top of their voice.

I wouldnt mind, but to be honest the three hookers I had in the room were getting put off.

Nightmare!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X