• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two reasons to get de-benched: boobies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two reasons to get de-benched: boobies

In my two weeks at my new gig, two things have struck me as firm benefits of gigdom: chest potatoes.

ClientCo is all open plan and the heating is hot, hot, hot.

And since ClientCo is oop Norf, and as we all know, Northern lasses try harder, the crumpet is hot! HOT! HOT!

The totty at ClientCo are all particularly fit, well dressed, armed with platform bras, revealed cleavages you could file your post in and stiletto FMBs that make your spine tingle with the thought of being walked over.

For any benched gentlemen out there: YouPron is a very poor substitute for the brunette who does the coffee run four times a day and insists on bouncing unnecessarily as she walks. She spills more than she delivers, but nobody complains.

And the blonde with her hair in bunches - yes, bunches! - wiggles as she walks making her latino silk skirts fly up and reveal her stocking tops... and the way she looks at you when she catches you looking... a half wink and a scowl and then a flick of a heel.

Lordy, lordy. I can't believe they are paying me SO MUCH MONEY to sit there dribbling saliva into my lap.

There's even a user department of civil engineers; Equal Ops legislation has seen to it half of them are coy bespectacled babes who go all soft around the limbs when you show respect for their intellect; I thought shooting fish in a barrel was supposed to get you wet... Oh to be 24 again.

I wonder how much longer I can stay there before they point out I ought to get on with doing some work.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

And what is the incentive for us Ladies on the bench?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

a long time. they are probably all under the spell too.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        that rc is now off it?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
          In my two weeks at my new gig, two things have struck me as firm benefits of gigdom: chest potatoes.

ClientCo is all open plan and the heating is hot, hot, hot.
          Just don't turn up in your....

dressing gown
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

RC, you have obviously been missing 'open-plan' offices while you were stuck on that bench.

Good post though, and fair play for your enthusiasm.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              You mean you don't enjoy being ogled at by sad old men with Pot Noodle stains on their trousers?
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Always remember 10 years ago doing a gig in Andover for a bank there. It too was open plan and my 1st day was 4th of Jan when the guys got the local strumpet in a six inch black skirt to take the Xmas decorations down off the ceiling. She was all too willing to oblige. I've never settled into a gig so quickly as that one.
                Last edited by bodnobal; 13 February 2010, 00:32.

Comment

Is this RC related to the one who recently railed against sexism in the worlplace?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
                    Just don't turn up in your....

dressing gown
                    I'm now convinced that RC's dressing gown has taken on Arthur Dentish durability and will remain part of the CUK culture.

Comment

Working...
                    X