• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lager Frenzy!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Ok bye, ur a fukwit well and truly!
    Oh right, it's the mods fault.
    Go and sober up, ya choob.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Oh right, it's the mods fault.
      Go and sober up, ya choob.
      I fear it's too late, I'm on loads of fora, never anywhere near a ban, ok I know I have a somewhat immature sense of humour but that compared to the absolute hell and abuse some guys are subjected to here for asking simple questions I think it's nowt really.

Anyway, I enjoyed it here but I that's it, goodbye ;(

Comment

I fear it's too late, I'm on loads of fora, never anywhere near a ban, ok I know I have a somewhat immature sense of humour but that compared to the absolute hell and abuse some guys are subjected to here for asking simple questions I think it's nowt really.

Anyway, I enjoyed it here but I that's it, goodbye ;(
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Comment

i said "worth a ban", which is not the same as a ban. i realise you may have drunk too much, and may not realise what you're saying, however, you are one step closer with that last remark. i will give you one more chance to retire gracefully but if you come back with more abuse...

Comment

Got my last warning, I must be of a bit of a forumonic enigma still (or enema), gonna cool off, mellow out, watch a bit of something nice on telly, like fridays Corrie, I might apologise later but I still don't know what I did, apart from calling Scotspine a Fukwit, for which I do apologise, no need for that whatever the circumstances.

Anyway, I've not even started on the Żywiec yet, now it's Lager Frenzy time...

Comment

that's fine stek. you go and do whatever it is you have to do. we'll leave it at that but in future, please try to refrain from posting here when you're in that state. you can do so much better (ref your raid posts earlier).

Comment

GF gone home for a visit, and I'm four tins into a 24 pack of Żywiec, 5.6%, ...
                  Suggestion from someone who has been where you are:

When you've got the gaff to yourself, buy weaker but better quality lager. Or get in a selection of real ales.
                  If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
                    that's fine stek. you go and do whatever it is you have to do. we'll leave it at that but in future, please try to refrain from posting here when you're in that state. you can do so much better (ref your raid posts earlier).
                    Funnily enough I've not had a drink till 20 mins ago, and anyway when pissed I'm generally the social animal, love everybody, even Eric Cantona, I've got two brothers who get aggressive under the influence, not nice.....

Think it was the anticipation! Plus losing to Liverpool 0-2 didn't help...

Anyway, pint number two now and I'm d'ling Corrie. Corrie Frenzy....

Didn't mean that about Cantona, he's still a tw......

Comment

Originally posted by Numpty View Post
                      Suggestion from someone who has been where you are:

When you've got the gaff to yourself, buy weaker but better quality lager. Or get in a selection of real ales.
                      That's good advice, but they don't do the 5.2% Stella anymore...

Corrie time...

Comment

Working...
                      X