• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I be allowed the username "Dog's Arsehole"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I be allowed the username "Dog's Arsehole"?

Post content deleted.
    Yes. (Go one admin, be a sport!)
    10.00%
    No. (It's disgusting and lowers the tone of the forum.)
    20.00%
    Your posts are worthless nonsense, so I don't really care either way.
    70.00%
    AndyW invited me round to play video games, but when I got there his mum said he has homework to do.
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Dog's Heinous; 15 January 2010, 19:57.

tedious in the extreme!

Comment

and rc...it's not that clever to encourage crap like that!!!

Comment

'Собачья жопа' - try that....

Comment

oh god, how clever! you speak russian! wonderful. i speak, english, some [scots] gaelic, french, german, some spanish, some italian and, believe it or not, a little japanese.

wtfiyp?

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine View Post
            oh god, how clever! you speak russian! wonderful. i speak, english, some [scots] gaelic, french, german, some spanish, some italian and, believe it or not, a little japanese.

wtfiyp?
            Oh, how clever, wunder-fukin-bar, you speak "english, some [scots] gaelic, french, german, some spanish, some italian and, believe it or not, a little japanese" without any capitalisation whatsoever.

wtfisyiq?

Comment

you have your infraction.

Comment

you have your infraction.
                So now I have a warning by PM from esteemed moderator Scotspine cos I translated 'Dog's Arsehole' into Russian? Why - which is worse, Dog's Arsehole in plain English or 'Dog's Arsehole' in an obscure language?

Bit petty really?

Anyway, I look forward to my next one...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  which is worse, Dog's Arsehole in plain English or 'Dog's Arsehole' in an obscure language?

Bit petty really?
                  neither. you got the infraction for explicitly endorsing the original language and also for your reaction to my post. feel free to carry on in a similar vein...

Comment

neither. you got the infraction for explicitly endorsing the original language and also for your reaction to my post. feel free to carry on in a similar vein...
                    Ok, fair enough re. OP's post but not re. my reaction to ur post, ur's was as rude as mine.

Has the OP got on warning too?

Comment

Working...
                    X