• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Strongbow!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strongbow!

Anyone drinks it?

Me. I likes me zider.

Comment

yep
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Anyone drinks it?
        Many many years ago won a Timex watch on one of their loyalty schemes.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Many many years ago won a Timex watch on one of their loyalty schemes.
          did you know, you can determine where North is, using a watch. Not only that, you can do it with a digital watch also

so there

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

I prefer koppaberg pear cider loaded with ice myself.....

And yes, I do also like baileys!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              did you know, you can determine where North is, using a watch. Not only that, you can do it with a digital watch also

so there

I can tell pretty much what time it is and where North is without a watch.

so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea

threaded in "septentrional" mode
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                I can tell pretty much what time it is and where North is without a watch.

so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea

threaded in "septentrional" mode
                ok, what time is it then ?
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Once upon a time, when I were but a lad, Strongbow was a decent drink. A bit fizzy and not dry enough for my palate, but cracking on a hot summer's day.
                  Anyone drinks it?
                  Indeed.

Sweeteners, FFS.

Strongbow is now toxic chemical waste, like most everything else 'brewed' by the big boys in the UK.

If you want cider, stick to a Weston's.

(Top Secret tip: any supermarket own-brand cider that says 'matured in oak' was made by Weston's and will be good stuff )

But one I liked was an old-fashioned, cloudy scrumpy with bits floating in it made by a microbrewer behind a pub in Hertfordshire. In my heaviest drinking days I could not manage to finish a second pint of that before I fell asleep in the pub. (I was once left to sleep in someone's car all afternoon after going of a lunchtime from work.)
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Anyone drinks it?
                    Good for cleaning sinks or topping up batteries.

Comment

Working...
                    X