• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I demand an apology

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I demand an apology

I want Gordon Brown and Rudd to apologise for not sending me to Australia when I was a kid. Lying ?? They could have lied like turds in a bucket for all I care.

I demand compensation as well

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I demand an apology from the snot goblin's dad for not pulling it out before he shot his wad, or from his mum for not having a headache that night.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'm sorry for everything everyone ever did to anyone.

There. Sorted.

Can we move on now?
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

There. Sorted.

Can we move on now?
        Ah, so you have admitted liability. My lawyers will be in touch shortly.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

There. Sorted.

Can we move on now?
          That post hurt my feelings. I demand an apology. Or I shall use the "report abuse" button......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            That post hurt my feelings. I demand an apology. Or I shall use the "report abuse" button......
            Is the "report abuse" dialogue big enough to fit the entire Labour Party in?
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Go on then, press the button and see if it toots...

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

I have.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  I have.
                  and did it?

Comment

Working...
                  X