• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sponsor me in my quest ChasingTheArena

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsor me in my quest ChasingTheArena

Hi

As I am 37, and this maybe my last chance I have decided to Chase The Arena.

The Plan:

To go and see every band that play at Midlands Arenas in the next 3 years.
    To brave temperatures which are moderately above body temperature
    To drink beer and sometimes use gas lighters to emphasize the emotions in Rock Power ballads

Obviously I have been in training, I have been practising on guitar hero and Rock Star and singing whilst in the shower. All at my own expense.

Now I need your help, tickets cost money, and I would rather not pay for them, so if you have a low IQ or are mentally unstable, how about you send me some of your money to fund my ambitions

Many thanks

Evil Knevil
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Give me your money or I will go Geldolf

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you and scorn in the one ahead.

Comment

You'll need special clothing as well.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
        Give me your money or I will go Geldolf
        If that means fighting the family courts then Im all in favour.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          You'll need special clothing as well.
          I will: ripped jeans with a beer mat, stiched to their arse and a sleeveless Iron Maiden tee-shirt that fitted me in 1989, all topped off with some Reebok basketball boots

SORTED

Can I put you down for a ticket.

I would invite you but neither of my wives would be happy

Comment

Originally posted by BlackenedBiker View Post
            I will: ripped jeans with a beer mat, stiched to their arse and a sleeveless Iron Maiden tee-shirt that fitted me in 1989, all topped off with some Reebok basketball boots

SORTED

Can I put you down for a ticket.

I would invite you but neither of my wives would be happy
            Nonsense! This is the 21st century - tell them I'm your shrink.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Nonsense! This is the 21st century - tell them I'm your shrink.
              Then I think that I would be annoying my Shrinks, who incidentally I am hoping will become my next wives, we spend so much time together anyway....

Comment

Working...
              X