• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get a cold one from the bar... feet up and watch the forwards do their magnificent work again.

Comment

I am suprised this useless thread has not been deleted yet.

Comment

morning cukers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I am suprised this useless thread has not been deleted yet.
          What do you mean "useless"? This thread contains some of our best work.
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

There would be uproar.
            ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

and what with the extended page finding buttons it is a lot easier to find the best bits!

Comment

89 more to go. a bit of a workout for sure but we could get there today if we al pulled together.

Comment

or, alternatively i could just sit and post more drivel. i mean why change habits?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    But try we must.... "What is this try? Do or not do..."

one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner View Post
                      back from the gym, did I miss anything ?
                      another popular one. haven't heard it for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X