• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Morning
    Afternoon
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Afternoon
      Afternoon
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

bored
        now
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

afernoon all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            afernoon all

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              afernoon all
              Afternoon FT.
              If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

If anyone sees a will to live lying around, it might be mine. Seems I've lost it again.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon

I'm quite cheery today but I guess that will evapourate when somebody suggests a 6pm meeting.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

just been trying to cancel my mobile broadband rolling month/month contract with Three.

Customer Services - "You don't use this account much, why ?
                    5* - "and that is why i want to cancel it"
                    CS - "We can offer you an upgrade and you get a free ipad2 and you will only have to pay £25 instead of 15"
                    5* - " I still want to cancel."
                    CS - "why we offered you a great deal"
                    5* - "its only a great deal if you use it"
                    CS- "what would you do if your broadband failed and you need to send an email"
                    5* - "use my phone"

5* - "Put your manager on I want to cancel "
                    CS - "but you are a privileged account holder and have been with us since sept '11"
                    5* - "manager now"
                    CS - "so you want to give 30 days notice or do you want to hand this over to someone else"

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      If anyone sees a will to live lying around, it might be mine. Seems I've lost it again.

Damn, I sold it on Ebay for a 5 pound note and bought some Yum Yums from Gregs and donated the rest to charity. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X