• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
    Hello, I need a CUK cuddle splitting with misses after 8 years not sure how to feel, keep thinking at least we werent married and no kids, but its still going to hurt I left all my friends and family to be live with her, easy for her she just moves home and carries on living, I got to start all over again.

Dont worry - the tpd support group will get you through!

Comment

Another quiet day on tpd

How long to reach 200k at this rate?

Comment

30th March 2008, 05:40 #101000
        NickFitz
        Contractor Among Contractors

Comment

Yesterday, 21:14 #106400
          BrilloPad
          Super poster

Comment

so 5400 posts in 43 days 15 hours 34 minutes

Comment

So that is 123.7 posts per day! It was at 10 times that at one point...

Comment

Hail Drivellites

Greetings again from the land of cuckoo clocks, watches, chocolate and cheese.

I trust all is well?

CM- Best of luck in the exam

BF- Sorry to hear about your woes

I will head out for lunch shortly, don't know if I'll sample the delights of the canteen here or not. Yesterday's meal was chicken curry with spagetti.

Might head out instead and enjoy some of the very very nice scenery... (Note to BF- there are lots of fish in that sea )
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

So at current rate will take 756.5759 days to make 200k! That is over 25 months.

If we were posting at the old rate would have been there in 2.5 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                    Hail Drivellites

Greetings again from the land of cuckoo clocks, watches, chocolate and cheese.

I trust all is well?

CM- Best of luck in the exam

BF- Sorry to hear about your woes

I will head out for lunch shortly, don't know if I'll sample the delights of the canteen here or not. Yesterday's meal was chicken curry with spagetti.

Might head out instead and enjoy some of the very very nice scenery... (Note to BF- there are lots of fish in that sea )
                    Hail the Mighty Jog!

So you are in the land of hiding people in the cellar? Or is that over the border?

Comment

Morning all
                      That boy go raaaaaaa
                      Copyright (C) BabyBear1 - with thanks to VF for hosting

Comment

Working...
                      X