• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Out of hospital, hobbling round on one crutch coz I can't use 2.
    hip is in agony where they mined it to excavate bone to put in my hand.
    really miserable and in pain so I have hit the morphine and am going to bed.

Later peoples

God I feel so sorry for myself don't I pathetic really
    Take care, Diver, old chap, take care...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hi

Went into town, but the barber's was closed

There was a notice in the window offering the flat upstairs for let... I wonder if they've actually closed down, or if they just knock off at four in the afternoon - my last few attempts to go there have all been after four...

Not sure how I'll cope if I have to find somewhere else to get my hair cut, after twenty years of going there
      I've been going to the same barbers for 40 years now... what a frightening thought...

I only changed to this one coz the previous one popped his clogs.

Comment

Nowt for nearly an hour & a half... how are the mighty fallen...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu3o6JNclRQ

Logic Goats from flying-pig...

Comment

I've been to the Dentist - this morning

Yuk - I hate the dentist....

Morning everyone by the way
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hello Bazza...

Nothing too traumatic I trust...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Hello Bazza...

Nothing too traumatic I trust...
                No just check up - Got to go to hygeniest soon though and that always hurts....
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  No just check up - Got to go to hygeniest soon though and that always hurts....

Coffee meet keyboard, keyboard meet coffee

I read the "no just a check up" and assumed that CM was going to go to the doctors for a well woman check or a lady-parts service as I like to call it.

Then read "Got to go to hygeniest soon though and that always hurts"

I will now read back through the TPD cronicles before thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Coffee meet keyboard, keyboard meet coffee

I read the "no just a check up" and assumed that CM was going to go to the doctors for a well woman check or a lady-parts service as I like to call it.

Then read "Got to go to hygeniest soon though and that always hurts"

I will now read back through the TPD cronicles before thinking.
                    Dentist -
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Morning everyone......

Back from my traumatic ex-house mining weekend and the flat is now awash with memories good and bad (mostly rubbish of course which will take months to get rid of....)

took me the best part of an hour to catch up on posts....got sore fingertips so posting will be sparse...
                      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                      X