• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm burning Beatles CDs at the moment
    Mmmmmmm...

Probably the best thing to do with it...

Did you use matches or a lighter?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Please keep up; the Ood have an external hindbrain...

Apparently...

Can't quite work out the evolutionary advantage of a brain you have to carry around in your hand, but there you go.
      I guess you could put it in your handbag or your pocket but seems pretty pointless to me too....
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Honestly - I don't understand why more women don't enjoy it - I know Chimp and BP aren't into their sport but I couldn't imagine not watching sport - I'd have sky sports here but the girls would have a fit... they moan enough when the 6 nations are on
        Speaking as a Giant Alien Lizard, sport leaves me cold.

I had the Sky sales lady phone me up offering Sky Sports & Sky Movies...

She couldn't believe I wasn't interested in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
          nothing to see here
          You're dead right there then..

Comment

Speaking as a Giant Alien Lizard, sport leaves me cold.

I had the Sky sales lady phone me up offering Sky Sports & Sky Movies...

She couldn't believe I wasn't interested in either.
            I dunno why I do like it - I guess cos my dad was so into Rugby and cos my Mammy worked nights, sat and sunday we invariably spent on the sidelines at the Rugby Club incase we made too much noise when she was trying to sleep in the day. He was into GAA (not footie but hurling) aswell so I guess we got a taste for quite a lot of stuff. Although - at home- they just don't get why I like Cricket so much.... sasanach sport, my dad says Mammy is getting into it - but that may well be because she fancies Andrew Flintoff....
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

Morning sweety zeity

Comment

I guess you could put it in your handbag or your pocket but seems pretty pointless to me too....
                We may be over analysing this of course...

Comment

We may be over analysing this of course...
                  I'm a girl - I over analyse EVERYTHING
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I dunno why I do like it - I guess cos my dad was so into Rugby and cos my Mammy worked nights, sat and sunday we invariably spent on the sidelines at the Rugby Club incase we made too much noise when she was trying to sleep in the day. He was into GAA (not footie but hurling) aswell so I guess we got a taste for quite a lot of stuff. Although - at home- they just don't get why I like Cricket so much.... sasanach sport, my dad says Mammy is getting into it - but that may well be because she fancies Andrew Flintoff....
                    My lustee has watched more Rugby matches that I ever have...

Comment

I'm a girl - I over analyse EVERYTHING

Comment

Working...
                      X